Crystal Light-Does it count twords water consumption?

Options
Hey everyone! Im semi new this is my 3rd week and I was just wandering if Crystal Light counts twords your water consumption?? I appreciate all responses! :o)

Replies

• udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! It is water based and no carbonation. My doctor told me it is one of the best ways to get your water intake. I have a hard time drinking straight water, unless I am so hot and thirsty from a workout. I count that in my meal though, because it is 10 calories.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Crystal light is the only way I've been able to get my husband used to drinking all of his water . . . definately YES!
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    yes! also try sobe life water...it's so good!
  • heidisue84
    Options
    I agree...I LOVE crystal light...all the different flavors really helps to keep me drinking water!!!!!!!!!
  • lvsnick
    Options
    Great thank you for the info!! I feel much better now!! I am not a fan of plain water either and crystal light raspberry lemonade has been a life saver!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    100% ABSOLUTELY. There is a cheaper version of it at Wal-mart.
  • TammyBee
    Options
    Wow! That is great to hear! I have trying to drink all this water and i have been getting the whole time in my tea!
  • lvsnick
    Options
    100% ABSOLUTELY. There is a cheaper version of it at Wal-mart.

Thanks Ill defiantely give it a try.
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    There is sodium involved so take that into account. :)
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Of course it counts~! you get water in all kinds of things including the foods you eat. Although you should know that if you're feeling different after drinking a lot of Crystal light it may be because of the aspartame it contains. Aspartame can cause headaches, stomach aches and other side effects. I still drink Crystal Light but I have noticed that if I drink a lot of it I get a headache!
  • ambercole
    Options
    I sure as hell hope so! That's how i like my water!
  • MarkToronto
    MarkToronto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hate water too, and I find that Crystal Lite has been putting WAY too much food colouring in their flavour crystals. Sorry I don't want to drink something that is artificially THAT red (like their Raspberry Ice).

But I found a GREAT alternative to Crystal Lite. Nestle Splash flavoured waters, which you can get at Costco and I'm sure other places. Zero calories, clear like water, plus they taste cleaner than Crystal Lite, not as sweet / artificial, and are really refreshing when you serve them icey cold.

http://www.nestle-purelife.us/flavors/splash.asp
  • lvsnick
    Options
    I hate water too, and I find that Crystal Lite has been putting WAY too much food colouring in their flavour crystals. Sorry I don't want to drink something that is artificially THAT red (like their Raspberry Ice).

But I found a GREAT alternative to Crystal Lite. Nestle Splash flavoured waters, which you can get at Costco and I'm sure other places. Zero calories, clear like water, plus they taste cleaner than Crystal Lite, not as sweet / artificial, and are really refreshing when you serve them icey cold.

http://www.nestle-purelife.us/flavors/splash.asp

This is all new to me so thanks for the suggestion I did notice when I was drinking the lemonade , well lets just say I saw Yellow.