100+ to lose :)

Options
ARO91
ARO91 Posts: 29 Member
I just started this, I have a lot of weight to lose and would love some friends to lose weight with :)

Replies

• dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) I'm 23 and my first goal is 69 pounds, but I have a feeling I'll adjust that down once I get under 200. Feel free to add me :)
  • briggettemunnis3
    Options
    looking to lose 100lbs as well, maybe we can support each other?
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have we'll over 100 to lose! Always looking for more friends:). I'm lowing carbing it most days due to PCOS and ir.
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just signed up for MFP today, I'm also hoping to lose a hundred pounds and then hopefully some more. I'm 24 pounds down from heaviest starting weight by mainly low carbing ...with a few cheats. Picked up a measuring tape and took some before photos to mark the start of the next 75 pounds to goal. What's everyone doing for exercise?
  • sikkim71
    sikkim71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started this a couple of weeks ago and I have over 100 to lose. Right now, I am feeling overwhelmed and some what discouraged with that number.
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started this a couple of weeks ago and I have over 100 to lose. Right now, I am feeling overwhelmed and some what discouraged with that number.

I had one these days yesterday, wanted to absolutely give up, felt overwhelmed and like I was on mission impossible. But here I am today looking for support. Let's help each other!
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I have over 100 to lose. My first goal is to make it to onderland.

I eat something similar to whole foods, primalish, realish, something or other... No set plan, just an ideal I work towards...Intention is to avoid artificial sweeteners, added sugar, manmade food type things.

I'm far from perfect. Case in point I'm finishing off a big box of biscotti still. . .

Nobody is perfect or absolute forever.

I can support any diet you choose and am pretty good with nutrition if anyone needs help. I make a good cheerleader! I don't have to agree to support you in your efforts.

I think anyone who is on this sight is trying to find their right answer. I support that.
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You can do anything you put your mind too! Find what motivates you and remind yourself everyday what that is!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Good luck

train insane or remain the same
  • e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Erin and I'm 25. I'm hoping to lose between 90 and 100lbs. Would love to have you as a friend! Anyone else who would like to add me, please feel free! :happy:
  • _speshk
    _speshk Posts: 19
    Options
    All of you guys friend request me!!!! I am also looking to lose 100+ lbs.
  • ARO91
    ARO91 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys you are all awesome!!
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I also have about 90-100lbs to lose, just found this site a few days ago.. Looking for good friends to help motivate and share advice as well as make lasting friendships!
  • athenaharless
    athenaharless Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just returned to MFP and am too seeking friends who will help motivate me to lose 100+ pounds. I have sent you a request and maybe together we can both lose the weight we desire. Good Luck on your journey. :-)
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I would love to cheer on anyone that is looking to lose this much weight because I have been there and can totally relate. Feel free to add me. It is all about the attitude and the support. Best wishes to everyone!
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome girly!!! I have over 100 to lose as well. Always looking for more friends. Feel free to add me...:bigsmile:
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    In the same boat, always looking for buddies :-)
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey! I still have at least 190 to lose! Always happy for more MFP buddies. Everyone add me!
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hey! I still have at least 190 to lose! Always happy for more MFP buddies. Everyone add me!
    I love your name! I'm a nerd in so many ways!

I friend requested all y'all!
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I love your name! I'm a nerd in so many ways!

I friend requested all y'all!

Hah, thank you :) I plan to start a nerdy blog up under this name :) Just need to get off my lazy bum and do it. Already have the url >.<