ONE YEAR 254lbs to 189lbs--MY STORY

Options

Replies

• jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are in so many ways:)
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of what you have achieved in all areas of your life. Talk about a success story!
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    FABULOUS! You look wonderful and I amazed by your strength and courage. You motivate me to work even harder! Thank you!
  • dmspenc
    dmspenc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • sar1386
    sar1386 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    U have done so well, glad u have a lovely family around u. Added u, God bless.x.
  • Dolly342
    Dolly342 Posts: 1
    Options
    Way to go ,I hope i can do as good as you have done
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • bartonjack
    bartonjack Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story of determination and guts! Praise GOD you and your children made it thru a very difficult time. You look great! GOD bless you and your family.
  • PatsyFitzpatrick
    PatsyFitzpatrick Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Stay focus and never forget it is for your health. Stay strong. :drinker:
  • sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!!!!!
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It's simple.

You inspire me!

Thank you so much for sharing your story. May God bless you are your family!
  • WhitSpence3124
    WhitSpence3124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YOU are AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing your story! I'm sure it has touched and helped so many people.
  • molo84
    molo84 Posts: 2
    Options
    congratulations on both WT loss and a happier healthier relationship :) So I joined a few weeks ago but had already started wt loss prior to. I have lost a total of 11 lbs. Sometimes I get a bit frustrated because I feel like I'm not losing the wt quick enough, although I do understand that slow is better because less chance of regaining it all back + some. I am just glad to read all these success stories, it really inspires me to keep going. I am so determined now to lose my extra lbs!! I work out about 4-5 times a week for half an hour. Right now I am focusing on doing more cardio than anything else and keeping up with the Calorie counting. Any suggestions on healthy filling snacks (low calorie) for when we get those little hunger pains? Sometimes a while before going to bed I will get hungry, I've tried ignoring it, tried drinking water before bed but it does nothing and then I can't sleep because of feeling so hungry. Tips ?
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    And now you need to write your memoirs......

Such and incredible story from such an amazing woman! You are truly an inspiration to all!! Thanks for taking the time to write your story.
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • Sleeved114
    Sleeved114 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your life changes and weight loss. You are making so many good choices for yourself and for your children. You are a hero.
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic. Thank you for sharing your story. Your strength and determination is inspiring. Truly!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    congratulations on both WT loss and a happier healthier relationship :) So I joined a few weeks ago but had already started wt loss prior to. I have lost a total of 11 lbs. Sometimes I get a bit frustrated because I feel like I'm not losing the wt quick enough, although I do understand that slow is better because less chance of regaining it all back + some. I am just glad to read all these success stories, it really inspires me to keep going. I am so determined now to lose my extra lbs!! I work out about 4-5 times a week for half an hour. Right now I am focusing on doing more cardio than anything else and keeping up with the Calorie counting. Any suggestions on healthy filling snacks (low calorie) for when we get those little hunger pains? Sometimes a while before going to bed I will get hungry, I've tried ignoring it, tried drinking water before bed but it does nothing and then I can't sleep because of feeling so hungry. Tips ?

You want to choose snacks that are good for you but also filling and those options might not always be low cal. I find I feel fuller eating proteins. Apple with PB. Celery with PB. Nuts. String cheese. Fruits are ok too but they won't keep you full for too long. Soon you'll see that those nightly cravings should go away.
  • chivitaxxv
    chivitaxxv Posts: 21
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!