Has anyone tried this peanut butter before?

Options
http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/darkchocolatedreams.html

i know where to get it in a store by me, but I'm afraid it's not healthy :( I really want to try them in my oat bran, oatmeal, overnight oats, and oat flour smoothies......but I'm scared of the sugars....I want them so badly...

Replies

• recover_healthy_fit
    recover_healthy_fit Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm tempted to get one of them and use just a bit ....
  • recover_healthy_fit
    Options
    Bump
  • AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I eat 'White Chocolate Wonderful' everyday. It's my fave and the only pb I'll eat now.
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I eat this every morning on my whole grain toast! Its AWESOME!!!! More peanut butter taste than chocolate though. Just fyi.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    No hydrogenated oil in the ingredient list, you're good to go
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I've tried this one as a healthier substitute for Nutella on sandwiches, but I've also tried the White Chocolate Wonderful and Cinnamon Raisin. In my opinion they all taste fantastic, and the ingredients list is so much better for you than a lot of other popular brands of peanut butter often starring the infamous partially hydrogenated oils, aka trans fat.
    Sure there may always be no sugar added healthier peanut butter options, but as far as chocolate peanut butter goes, this stuff is amazing, and definitely worth trying out! :)
  • talisamb
    talisamb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love it, it's all natural
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    nutella all the way
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Yes it's really good!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    They have something similar at Whole Foods, at the bulk area where you grind it yourself, and for the same price. It is delicious.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    nutella all the way

x 2 ;)
  • kikicooks
    Options
    For those of you commenting that you love Nutella you should try Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, is is wayyyyy better than Nutella.(better ingredients too that's a bonus)
    I just eat it by the spoonful, kinda dangerous to have in the house but it's just too damn tasty!
  • ohpretty
    ohpretty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This. It also comes in different varieties and serving packets (even though that's the more expensive way to go, it's good for portion control.)
  • recover_healthy_fit
    Options
    I'm going to try them, then! Thank you!
  • jdm_taco
    Options
    is is wayyyyy better than Nutella

Whoa... lets not get crazy lol!!!
  • kikicooks
    Options
    is is wayyyyy better than Nutella

Whoa... lets not get crazy lol!!!

I know you don't want to believe it but it's true. :bigsmile:
  • jdm_taco
    Options
    will purchase a case immediately on amazon
  • Mama_Jag
    Mama_Jag Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I eat 'White Chocolate Wonderful' everyday. It's my fave and the only pb I'll eat now.

^^ Just got mine yesterday, I am in LOVE.
  • TxFemme
    TxFemme Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Try PB2 powdered, AWESOME in shakes, etc. All the PB flavor without so many calories. They have PB2 chocolate as well. I get it on Amazon.
  • recover_healthy_fit
    Options
    Try PB2 powdered, AWESOME in shakes, etc. All the PB flavor without so many calories. They have PB2 chocolate as well. I get it on Amazon.

i like the real thing, and it's more for Canadians, even online...I wanted to try that stuff, but I love the real stuff. lol