2014 Women of MFP Calendar?

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Darn. Overlooked again.

(kicks rock)

I'd put you in my calendar everyday baby! I heart MizTerry!

Mine!

Phhhhtt! I'll totally wrestle you for her.

deal!!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Holy boobs, Batman! I got nominated by three of the hottest on mfp?! :blushing:

There's too many for me to name. My whole FL for sure.
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Supah, TLove1111, BrookLiz and Mireygal76. Of course I would love to be chosen for this calendar as well. Can I wear one of my VS Bikini's though? :flowerforyou:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Supah, TLove1111, BrookLiz and Mireygal76. Of course I would love to be chosen for this calendar as well. Can I wear one of my VS Bikini's though? :flowerforyou:

Thank you, Rita.

I not sure what it is about these threads but they make me a little uneasy. I appreciate it when someone mentions my name and I know it's all in good fun but there are so many fantastic, beautiful, bright, funny women here and obviously many go unnoticed, especially if they're not active on the boards. I just want to acknowledge them too. :flowerforyou:
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    All the girls that have made a dramatic weightloss transformation in my eyes.

The fit girls already get to show off ;) lets step aside and let them have their well deserved light ;)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    mirey!!! and of course, all the other fabulous women on my FL....those who've lost massive amounts of weight, and small amounts; those who've transformed their lives through fitness and nutrition and those who just want to build a little extra muscle; those who are more confident now; those who are great mothers, wives, sisters, aunts, daughters, friends. I LOVE YOU ALL!

.:flowerforyou: :love: :heart:
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    In addition to friends already named, also nominating: iliftheavyacrylics, tehboxingkitteh, morningglory81, kanras, dessertlover27, KristyHumphrey, mshedbefit, iheartlifting, Sarauk2sf, crista_b, tschaff04...just to name a few!! All of the ladies on my FL should be in on this, though!!

:blushing: Awwww, thanks. Not quite there yet but when I reach there, I want 27th of March. And I promise to use ice creams as my props.

I, in turn, want to nominate all the hot and inspiring women on my list.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    mirey!!! and of course, all the other fabulous women on my FL....those who've lost massive amounts of weight, and small amounts; those who've transformed their lives through fitness and nutrition and those who just want to build a little extra muscle; those who are more confident now; those who are great mothers, wives, sisters, aunts, daughters, friends. I LOVE YOU ALL!

.:flowerforyou: :love: :heart:

You are so full of win

No wonder I love ya! :heart:
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    2zylx0g.jpg

Since I was told I wasn't too old to partcipate...here's my contribution! BTW, this thing needs to be one of those Daily Calendars that you put on your desk....an awesome woman a day. There's WAY too much awesomeness on MFP to limit it to 12
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    2zylx0g.jpg

Since I was told I wasn't too old to partcipate...here's my contribution! BTW, this thing needs to be one of those Daily Calendars that you put on your desk....an awesome woman a day. There's WAY too much awesomeness on MFP to limit it to 12

ROCK THAT BIKINI! i'm 13 years your junior and do NOT look that smokin in a bathing suit (yet).

mirey--you are welcome!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Sarauk2sf - perhaps for a fitness model calendar!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Sarauk2sf - perhaps for a fitness model calendar!

<333
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    In addition to friends already named, also nominating: iliftheavyacrylics, tehboxingkitteh, morningglory81, kanras, dessertlover27, KristyHumphrey, mshedbefit, iheartlifting, Sarauk2sf, crista_b, tschaff04...just to name a few!! All of the ladies on my FL should be in on this, though!!

Ahhh, thank you~
  • kosuke081
    kosuke081 Posts: 69
    Options
    Screw nominations. Send me a pic with your birthday and I'll make a daily calendar pdf. I'll fill empty spots if I get multiple people with the same birthday, but I may as well start with that, right? Deadline: December 1st. (So I have a month to get it ready for the new year).

kosuke081@gmail.com

Spread the news!
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    Screw nominations. Send me a pic with your birthday and I'll make a daily calendar pdf. I'll fill empty spots if I get multiple people with the same birthday, but I may as well start with that, right? Deadline: December 1st. (So I have a month to get it ready for the new year).

kosuke081@gmail.com

Spread the news!

THIS ACTUALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    So many gorgeous women here on MFP.... you all inspire me every day :)
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am soooo bad with screen names but I can think of the profile pictures!
  • kosuke081
    Options
    I'm not kidding. I set up the lay out today.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Need any help with quality control?
  • kosuke081
    Options
    Need any help with quality control?

Right now I don't have pictures and such, so I can't really do a whole lot. I set that e-mail up for this, so I'm just waiting on pictures. I rather have permission from the people I use pictures of (I don't plan on selling it, just setting up a download spot somewhere). But I would like to have permission just in case peeps aren't comfortable with their picture being on something. So all of you that have nominate someone, let them know to send me their pics!