Getting the 'muffin top" gone....

Options
So I had my second child 2 months ago. And well now im left with a flabby belly and side pads as l call them. LOL I am currently doing as much cardio as i can get in a day.. somewhere between 30-45 min. This is just on the elliptical. I also chase after my 2 year old and help on the farm so im getting my workout during the days. But im wondering what is the best way to get ride of the mid section?

Replies

• Mellie13
    Options
    You are doing it! Unfortunatly, we don't choose where our bodies take the fat from (God, how I wish we could). It also wouldn't hurt to do some core exersices to strengthen those muscles. I wish mine was gone as well! I feel your pain!
  • HIzara
    HIzara Posts: 187
    Options
    Keep jogging, girl! It's going to take a few months... but keep jogging, everyday. Once you notice the muffin top is gone, then I would go for some core exercise (pilates, yoga, sit-ups) to tighten them. But until they are gone, muscles underneath fat cannot show anyway... It wouldn't be worth the time.

Just keep jogging... 30+ minutes a day is a great start!
  • Kristinplus2
    Options
    awesome thanks girls! Just making sure im doing the right thing. I was doing the 30 day shred but injured my knee and couldnt kick the pain for a week or so now i just need to get back on the ball of doing that as well.