down a few sizes

Options
I'm a housekeeper at the University of Alabama, we have to wear uniforms. last year I had to get a size 20 in pants and a 2x in the shirt.. In may when we ordered them I got an 18 pants and kept the 2x shirt..we just got the new uniforms and they are all to big. We cant exchange them have to keep what we ordered. But the lady in charge did find me three new sets that some one couldnt wear cause they gained weight. So I got size 16 pants ( little big still) and a Large shirt. So now I look nice and neat at work with clothes that fit.:happy:

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Yay that's awesome!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    good for you!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    That's wonderful! I'm happy for you!
  • SBecken87
    Options
    thats awesome!!!!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Isn't that exciting?!! Congrats on your success!:laugh:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Very Cool!!! Wonder how small next years will be????
  • I'm a housekeeper at the University of Alabama, we have to wear uniforms. last year I had to get a size 20 in pants and a 2x in the shirt.. In may when we ordered them I got an 18 pants and kept the 2x shirt..we just got the new uniforms and they are all to big. We cant exchange them have to keep what we ordered. But the lady in charge did find me three new sets that some one couldnt wear cause they gained weight. So I got size 16 pants ( little big still) and a Large shirt. So now I look nice and neat at work with clothes that fit.:happy:

That is SOOOOOO FANTABULOUS!! It's also great that you were able to get a size that fits (well mostly)!
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I always said I could weigh anything as long as I could wear a size 10!! I think dress size is a measure just as valuable as the scale. Great job!!!
  • mskrissytina74
    Options
    Good Job!
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow u doin fab well done to you.:happy:
  • Kresent
    Kresent Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Take them to a local tailor and have them taken in. It doesn't cost much and a good tailor can make them look real sharp.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!