Stay at home mommys!

Options
I am 5''8 and I am down to 162 pounds. Started at 189. I am a stay at home mother of 4. I am looking for other mommy's to see how you guys do it and we can motivate each other. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• AnaCoffee
    AnaCoffee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM too. :) I just have one, a teenager, but we homeschool so life is always busy. :) I'm new here (3 days strong.)
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Im Melinda ill be 37 in sept
    im a stay at home mom to a 6 year old daughter
    I started at 225
    im down to 193
    my goal weight is to 170 and maintain
    anyways iill send u a request
  • KathreneW
    KathreneW Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mother to 3 boys & one step son. I am down to 162 from 177. Ultimate goal is 130. However I am lifting weights (Chalean Extreme 6 weeks in), so I think my weight will go up a bit before it goes down, but I am on board for the ride! Feel free to add me!
    -Kathrene
  • mlindenmuth36
    mlindenmuth36 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello all!!! I'm a SAHM to 3 boys. I just started my new weight loss journey. 14 lbs down and a lot more to go. The boys are keeping me active this summer so that helps. Unlike them I'm not snacking all day. ;)
  • dmspenc
    dmspenc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    40 y.o. stay at home mom with 2 boys-- ages 4 and 18. Can I still count my 18 year old? Feel free to add me.
  • twinadoes6
    Options
    Hi I'm Shannon. I'm a sahm with 4 kids, 2 boys and two girls ages 13, 11, and 6 year old twins. I just started this and hope to become more healthy and fit. I'm down 2 pounds so far from 150-148
  • EmmaLouiseClayCHANGEDjk
    Options
    SAHM to a 3yr old boy :) feel free to add
  • prgirl39
    prgirl39 Posts: 108
    Options
    Stay at home mom of 3, I am 41. Starting weight was 213, down 16 pounds. Recently diagnosed with diabetes I want to continue on a healthy path; need all the help and motivation I can get. My goal weight is 150 to 160 pounds.

Feel free to add me as well.

Marta.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and mum to 4. I'm also a SAHM although I'm also studying part time for a degree while the youngest is at nursery. Mine are 3,8,9 and 14 and 3 of them have special needs too so it can be hectic around here.
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home Mom of 3 wonderful boys. I will say of my 14 year old because he needs the most of my attention.He has ADHD and there is nothing easy about it . I also have a 19 and 20 year old and I considering I pick up after them ,do their laundry ,cook their meals and get them places as much as I would if they were 14:)
    I started at 254 and am now 241. Just this difference has made an impact on how I feel mentally. I walk at least an hour 4times a week. I am looking forward to being able to do things with the boys that I couldn't do with them growing up.....I admire all of you women taking control of this while your children are so young .I know for my 14 year old it is difficult to take me to places as his friends mom's are so fit .....
    I have diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol and thyroid so am looking at this journey to a better health !!!
  • cynthiadmail
    cynthiadmail Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom here as well.
    My name is Cynthia AKA Cindy
    I am as of July 3rd :ohwell: 43 years old.

I have a 20 year old who just left for Culinary school and a 18 month old here with me.

My weight
    started weight 330
    current weight 281
    Total lost as of today 49 pounds
    My goal is to be at 150 pounds.

I get up at 3 AM to hit the gym while the little one and my husband are asleep usually for about a hour or more 5 times a week. And then I am running around with the little one all day. and worrying about my oldest who is living out on his own for the first time. I thank my husband for giving me the opportunity to be able to stay at home with our littlest one, I really love being there with him as much as I can. It makes me happy to see him happy. :happy:
  • wifenmotherx3
    wifenmotherx3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a SHAM of 3 beautiful little girls... anyone feel free to add me
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 3 boys and go to school full time (taking the summer off).
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Stay at home mom to two boys ages 4 and 2. Please add me, I've been struggling with finding a routine to do consistently that fits with their schedule.
  • christina_1011
    christina_1011 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    also stay home mom ....tryin to set a good example for my kids 6 and 11 ....looking for some support ...just getting back to MFP was doing WW for a bit and needed a change :)
  • rainydays5
    rainydays5 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a (almost) 33 year old stay at home mom to 5 wonderful kiddos (4 girls and 1 boy). I am also a full time college student but took the summer off.
  • AnaCoffee
    AnaCoffee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Morning, all. :) Posting again because it's nice to see so many around my age (I'm 42) and many of you have teenagers too. Of course, kids of all ages keep you busy and I've always admired those that can keep up with more than one. Apparently it's good manners/site etiquette to say, "feel free to add me," so yes, please do as new friends are yay. :flowerforyou: I really want to keep this up and not go back to weeks on, weeks or months off.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I barely turned 29, ive been a stay at home mom for 5 years now. I have a 9yr daughter and a 3.5yr boy. I lost alot of weight a year after I had my son, but I didnt keep it off :(
    Im here now trying to get to 130# im at 148# now.
    Anyone feel free to add me I need better support!!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a SAHM to a 5 year old boy. I keep jumping on and off the MFP wagon and this time I am determined to stay on.
  • SavingSarah41
    SavingSarah41 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM of 5 year old boy/girl twins!!! Feel free to add me!!! I started at 310 and am down to 291!! It has been a struggle but a struggle that is completely worth it!!!