The most potent aphrodisiac

Options
SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
Do you know what the greatest aphrodisiac ever invented is (for me at least)....

It's these.

54096515.jpg

Watching the ladies heft and load and unload their bars with those succulent 45 pound plates is very titillating. I know it will soon lead to this...

amy.PNG

Then, the Y I go to hands out free popcorn on Friday. They are just iviting me to watch and admire.

Replies

• BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    It doesn't hurt that she has a nice *kitten* too!

I'm with you, though. I once asked some guy at the gym if he could show me how to do a deadlift because it was my first time and I wanted my first time to be with a good looking guy. Unfortunately, that good looking guy didn't know how to use his equipment.... wait, this is a totally different story...
    Ok, well dude didn't lift. Yeah. You just went from magically delicious to just delicious. And I kind of even question the "delicious" part...
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

I'm with you, though. I once asked some guy at the gym if he could show me how to do a deadlift because it was my first time and I wanted my first time to be with a good looking guy. Unfortunately, that good looking guy didn't know how to use his equipment.... wait, this is a totally different story...
    Ok, well dude didn't lift. Yeah. You just went from magically delicious to just delicious. And I kind of even question the "delicious" part...

You rang?
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    That just turned me on...
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

You rang?

How YOU doin'? You lift?
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    dat-beyonce-*kitten*.jpg
    IV0UxBG.jpg
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    How YOU doin'? You lift?

Oh yeah but none of those nasty big compound lifts. I'm more toning, trying to get a dancer's body.

The bulky-muscle look just isn't for me and I know that as soon as I look crossways at a 45lb plate, my arms will be like 12 inches away from my torso.
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options
    How YOU doin'? You lift?

Oh yeah but none of those nasty big compound lifts. I'm more toning, trying to get a dancer's body.

The bulky-muscle look just isn't for me and I know that as soon as I look crossways at a 45lb plate, my arms will be like 12 inches away from my torso.

*sigh* Just when I thought you would be magically delicious...
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Glad it was a picture of dat *kitten* and not some loogey lookin' oysters.

Delicious.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Well, of course the pics I steal off the internet will have a nice *kitten*. The girl I saw today, did not have an *kitten* like that. I just found it really mesmerizing to watch her walk around wiht all those plates lifting all the weights. She just might end up with an *kitten* liek that soon if she keeps it up.

Also..,
    I was your first?
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

Well, of course the pics I steal off the internet will have a nice *kitten*. The girl I saw today, did not have an *kitten* like that. I just found it really mesmerizing to watch her walk around wiht all those plates lifting all the weights. She just might end up with an *kitten* liek that soon if she keeps it up.

Also..,
    I was your first?

There are plenty of guys out there who have the equipment but don't know how to use it unless they have a tube sock over it. :laugh:
  • PacManBrah
    PacManBrah Posts: 17
    Options
    There are plenty of guys out there who have the equipment but don't know how to use it unless they have a tube sock over it. :laugh:

tube socks just like warm apple pie
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Also..,
    I was your first?

On the submarine, I had a t-shirt. Too many sock rapists wandreing about.