Success Pictures!

Options
124»

Replies

• leslieh1976
    leslieh1976 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great and you are really an inspiration to me!
  • mbarndt5314
    Options
    Wow, you look great and you are really an inspiration to me!

Means a lot to me to hear that! Good luck on reaching your goals..never stop believing in yourself!
  • mbarndt5314
    Options
    Wow you are beautiful! what program did you use?

No programs, diets or secrets. I just count my calories, and exercise, exercise, exercise.

Remember, everything in moderation. I never deprived myself - If there was a party or holiday, I enjoyed myself. Postive thinking , support, and a lot of hard work is all you need.
  • mbarndt5314
    Options
    For all the tall ladies out there...what is your goal weight?
  • ArleneMobley
    ArleneMobley Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    For all the tall ladies out there...what is your goal weight?

I am 5'7" and my goal is 150! I am 53 years old. (THANK YOU for your success story - you are a great inspiration for any one, any age.)

When I was 26 I weighed around 130 and was thin but not very healthy. With the stress of everyday life/work, around age 35, I started gaining a lot of weight...and by the time I turned 40 I no longer cared. My life was taking care of husband/teenagers and aging parents. But now I need to make myself happy (and healthy)! And I believe I am on the right track!
  • mbarndt5314
    Options
    .img
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    5'8" with a goal of 134 - made it there before (profile pic) and trying to get the motivation to get back there again. Currently about 150,
  • skinnybjasse
    skinnybjasse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You looks AMAZING!!! Thank you for posting, so inspirational!!
  • sarahsunshine1217
    sarahsunshine1217 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Amazing work Girlie!
  • krnlmustrd
    krnlmustrd Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic!
  • mbarndt5314
    Options
    Thank you, guys!
  • shaeshae18
    Options
    How often do you exercise and for how long?
  • NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! Your hard work most certainly paid off!
  • mp_deep
    mp_deep Posts: 85 Member
    Options

No programs, diets or secrets. I just count my calories, and exercise, exercise, exercise.

Remember, everything in moderation. I never deprived myself - If there was a party or holiday, I enjoyed myself. Postive thinking , support, and a lot of hard work is all you need.

This is the trick :)
    Well done !!!!!!!!!!
  • mbarndt5314
    Options
    How often do you exercise and for how long?

I work out 5 days a week. 3 days of the week I do cardio @ the gym for 1 hour and then end with weights. The 2 other days I do a Jillian Michaels workout DVD at home. Jillian's banish fat, boost metabolism dvd is my favorite. Definitely a great workout for the entire body!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • karlastockham
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome. I appreciate the inspiration. 11 months to get it off and 8 months maintaining is a true success story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!