Masking Nasty Protein

Options
2»

Replies

• LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have experience with this to the point of one very large tub and a letter asking for my money back (Holland and Barrett soy isolate powder, in case you're wondering - 'delicious chocolate flavour' my ****!!!!!).

I started mixing mine with chai latte powder. Well, to be honest I tried about a dozen other things (including chocolate Horlicks) but chai latte powder won.
  • FightingMongeese
    FightingMongeese Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add black coffee! I just did this and am drinking my chocolate protein powder with milk and black coffee. Went from hot mess to tasty mocha :drinker:
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Did you buy unflavored?

No tips really. I just chug mine down as fast I can. I dislike protein powder in every flavor/brand but you gotta do what you gotta do. I have at least one shake a day.

It's supposed to be vanilla flavored. I don't taste any vanilla, though.
    I got one from Sam's actually that tastes like cake batter. It has some so-so ingredients in it, but it's so easy to drink that I think I will stick with it.

mix it with chocolate pudding.

6ba982fff613e1c454ada075a7598fb1.gif

I made that face when I read that.
  • trappedslim
    trappedslim Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I user Natures best isopure Vanilla zero carb or choclate low carb, but... I can't drink them as they come. I make smoothies out of them. Much more pleasant.

Try 6oz Almond milk, 1 scoop Vanilla protein, 1 cup frozen banana, 2 tablespoons (or 1 in you prefer) or peanut butter. Add ice if you wish and whizz away in a blender.