Do you match

Options
2»

Replies

• Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Are you more focused on your workout clothes matching or giving your all during the workout?

What does one have to do with the other?

^^^Exactly. I always wear cute workout clothes because that's all I own. It doesn't take much "focus" for me to get dressed though - and is no way detrimental to my workout.
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    As long as my gym clothes are clean I don't care if they match! But, 99% of my gym pants are black and I have bright tops, so it's not too hard for me to not match :)
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Running gear: absolutely! I like to look good when I run.

Any other kind of working out - I don't care at all!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Are you more focused on your workout clothes matching or giving your all during the workout?
    My clothes rarely match... In fact many times they are on inside out! Lol! Are you a matcher or mis-matcher?

www.facebook.com/kelli.hulst.1

I focus on my clothes matching and I focus on my workout. Cause I do one at home and do the other at the gym, so they don't really impact each other. Is there a rule that says I can't look cute while I sweat?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    90% of my clothes match eachother... on the chance I grab one of the 10% outliers... I do not even notice, most of the time no one laughs at me
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I dunno, chelled. There have been several times I got to the gym, ready to kill it, but then remembered my top was cute so I just went to the Sit and Be Fit class.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    If my workout clothes match, it's usually by coincidence.

But if my bra and panties match, I really feel like I have my *kitten* together that day.
  • BrensKimberly
    BrensKimberly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda OCD
    my clothes match each other, my socks match & my sneakers match my clothes
    I feel better when I feel put together for some reason
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Since all my work out pants are grey or black... I pretty much match. I am always aware of what I wear...even when I was very heavy. I grew up with parents (Military man, and later police officer (dad), and Business woman (Mom)) who have the philosophy... You don't leave the house unless you are presentable. Your appearance is the first impression you make. You should be clean cut, and properly dressed for every event. Plus, I love shopping, and buying pretty things. Even my workout clothes. :bigsmile: I am one of those woman who ALWAYS wears a dress for church (again parental influence), and will NEVER be caught at the store in my PJ bottoms, T-Shirt, and house shoes. However, I do not always wear make-up, and am fine with that.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

But if my bra and panties match, I really feel like I have my *kitten* together that day.

My *kitten* is never together. My bras are pretty neutral and my panties are usually all kinds of different colors..

My clothes match (what doesn't go with black or grey?), but my shoes are obnoxious shades of blue and orange and rarely go with whatever colored top I wear. I find the more obnoxious the shoe color, the better the workout. :drinker:
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Clothes I don't care about, as long as they are clean and fit who gives a crap. They are going to get trashed in about 60 minutes any way.

Shoes and sock on the other hand must be coordinated!!! I refuse to be the dork in black shoes with white socks!!! I have some other colors as well that only match with certain shoes. Luckily I have a shoe addiction, Athletic shoes to be specific, so I have a spare room full of shoes!
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

My *kitten* is never together. My bras are pretty neutral and my panties are usually all kinds of different colors..

My clothes match (what doesn't go with black or grey?), but my shoes are obnoxious shades of blue and orange and rarely go with whatever colored top I wear. I find the more obnoxious the shoe color, the better the workout. :drinker:

HEE hee! My shoes are Florescent Pink, and Yellow, but so are my workout shirts. So I glow while I workout. I have an affinity for bright, and shiny things...lol
  • femmefae
    femmefae Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My clothes rarely match... In fact many times they are on inside out! Lol! Are you a matcher or mis-matcher?

www.facebook.com/kelli.hulst.1

I focus on my clothes matching and I focus on my workout. Cause I do one at home and do the other at the gym, so they don't really impact each other. Is there a rule that says I can't look cute while I sweat?

QFT

I mean let's face it. If I'm gonna have mirrors all around me (checking my form, checking myself out, whatever) I want to look cute for myself. It's just a confidence boost if I match AND glisten from a hard HIIT session ;)
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Having clean clothes on is my first priority. The second is making sure I have a tech shirt on for running, because I sweat gallons. If whatever I pick happens to match, that's just a bonus.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Clean and matched. I couldn't function if I didn't match.