Happy Pumpkin Spice Latte Day!

Options
Today's the first day of a wonderful thing - the first official day that Starbucks serves the Pumpkin Spice Latte!!
starbucks-pumpkin-spice-latte.jpg
Oh hello, Fall in a cup. How wonderful of you to join us. We've been waiting for you.

And they've also got Toffee Mocha this year, too. *drool*

Anyone looking forward to treating themselves to a little nonfat latte?

And just FYI - a tall nonfat no whip PSL clocks in at 200 cals, a short (n/f, no whip) comes in at 130.
(The Toffee Mocha info is not yet available on Sbux' website. Hmmph.)

Replies

• urmyeffinstar
    urmyeffinstar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ah I'm excited! It just reminds me that fall is coming <3
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    YUMMY!!! I always get it as a frap cuz it's sooo good.!
  • jonsie3488
    jonsie3488 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I myself am not happy about fall coming...but I am so ready for the red cups from Starbucks! I can't wait to try the toffee mocha....
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I always get excited about fall, pumpkin is one of my favorite things! Between that and the red cups I am torn at Starbucks! LOL I have learned how to make my own pumpkin coffee to save $ and calories. Starbucks is always a nice reward treat for myself. Especially on chilly days, I take my laptop and work there for a little while just to get out of the house.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I always get excited about fall, pumpkin is one of my favorite things! Between that and the red cups I am torn at Starbucks! LOL I have learned how to make my own pumpkin coffee to save $ and calories. Starbucks is always a nice reward treat for myself. Especially on chilly days, I take my laptop and work there for a little while just to get out of the house.

I love these, but have made my own recipe for 100 cals and costs maybe 50 cents
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    Jrich1, would you share your recipe??
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, Pink! Girl you got me drooling into my steamed veggies! lol
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options

Ohhhh post it here please! :D Sounds so good!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    UGH! I was just at SB today and I didn't get one because I didn't know!!! That sucks!! Back there tomorrow, lol.
  • honeybee3917
    honeybee3917 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love to also see the recipe!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

Please do share!! I'll :sad: if you don't.

Have you guys tried the Pumpkin Pie Latte at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf? If you like pure pumpkin flavor, that's the one to go for.
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am so excited about this PSL...I love pumpkin, fall and cooler weather! The world seems brighter after reading this-haha
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Forget pumpkin! I want Gingerbread!!!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Forget pumpkin! I want Gingerbread!!!!

Gingerbread and the red cups are right around the corner.
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I know! I used to be a barista and lived for the day we could start using gingerbread. I love pumpkin, and I love coffee, but I just cannot get into mixing the two of them. LOL. I know I'm in the VAST minority with that.
  • peetysgirl
    peetysgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I found getting the iced coffee with the psl flavoring is awesome. you use way less milk. you pretty much just count the syrup and small amount of milk. its awesome
  • skinnybride2b
    Options
    Oh gosh I love those so much!
  • citizenstarr
    citizenstarr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yayyy! I got one yesterday - iced with nonfat milk and no whip. It is worth the calories. :heart: Red Mango is also going to serve Pumpkin Spice flavored frozen yogurt soon which I am looking forward to as well! :love:
  • disnyfan
    disnyfan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yum but I want a Venti! HAHA
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Got my PSL today!! Tall, nonfat, no whip. One of these days I think I'm going to have to treat myself to one with 2% and whip, just because I don't think it is fair to have this liquid wonderfulness available without taking one moment to enjoy it in its full glory.

I'll have to try it iced! Thanks for the suggestion!