Looking for Support!

Options
Hi all, I am Claudia a 34 year old with four kids trying to lose a bunch of weight! I am looking for some friends to form a support network. I feel like i am the only one in my family hat has a weight problem and no one seems to understand just how difficult it can be to lose weight. But here I am ready to do it, so far I have lost 25lbs in three months but I need to lose 43.6 by the end of October for health reasons. Any who, anyone interested in joining up and doing this together let me know!

Replies

• Sniccerdoodle
    Options
    Hi Claudia! My name is Nicci and I am also 34 years old and a mother of 2. I just joined as well and would be happy to be support buddies. It's hard and I know that I can't do it all by myself. My husband and friends are great but I feel that I am the only one struggling with weight problems.
  • macielittle
    macielittle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Claudia! I'm Mara and I'm 33 with 2 children and like you and Nicci am the only one that really struggles with my weight in my family. I'd be happy to be support friends too! I joined after losing 10 lbs and am down an additional 12.
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    If you are seriously looking for support, I'd be happy to help out =)

Just send me a FR and I'll accept.
  • snuglesnl
    snuglesnl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sniccerdoodle, welcome to the support wagon!
  • twentytwentythree
    twentytwentythree Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! It sounds like you're doing great so far. Congrats. You should be super proud of yourself :) I made a post earlier today looking for some support as well and I'm hoping to meet people that can help motivate and challenge me. I totally understand your eagerness and your struggle to lose weight. I'd be more than happy to help any way I can! Anyone also looking for support or motivation or just friendly conversation, feel free to add me :)
  • beautifulgreeneyes80
    Options
    Hi Claudia! My name is Melanie and I'm 32 with 3 girls and have struggled with my weight for years and I just joined this site and have a ton a weight I'd like to lose and need support also, together we could motivate each other :)
  • Sniccerdoodle
    Options
    This is awesome! Look at all the people eager to help out and support each other! :D
  • Maliberri
    Maliberri Posts: 59
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • chancock6
    chancock6 Posts: 87
    Options
    I sent a request. Would love to be a member of the support network. I know how hard it can be to stay on track sometimes. Helps when there are people around. :)
  • mscountrygirl39456
    mscountrygirl39456 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Amanda, I have 5 children.... I too have struggled with my weight for a long time..... I started out on my journey in April, and its can be hard to stay on track sometimes, feel free to add me, I am usually on here several times everyday... congratulations on the progress you've made so far!!!!!
  • demon2run
    Options
    Hi all - I'm Tim from Australia. Feel free to add me I'm looking for support as well. Been using the site for 2 weeks and its really helped me to stay accountable.

Please add!