Seeking other veggie diary sharers

Options
elliej
elliej Posts: 466 Member
I'm a life long veggie (lacto-ovo) in my mid 20s, exercising 3-4 times a week. I am not a preachy vegetarian but like to get ideas from other people's diaries and why not ones whose meals I can steal instead of try and work out a meat-free alternative?! Any one interested in becoming friends?

Replies

• Fitgrl430
    Fitgrl430 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a vegetarian with an open diary that you can get ideas from :smile: You are welcome to add me :flowerforyou:
  • leishaheathcote
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for 24 years and am trying to go vegan but rely heavily on protein powder to get enough protein and it's whey. I tried the vegan powders and they were AWFUL. Please feel free to add me!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian since 1989. Gluten free now, too, which makes protein extra challenging, but not impossible.
  • PaintedAlice
    PaintedAlice Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    *waves*

I do eat fish occasionally, but I'm a careful logger and friends can see my diary.
  • eringrace10
    eringrace10 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Veggie, open diary. any ideas ideas and new friends welcome.
  • egnirysbust
    egnirysbust Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for 7 years now and have an open diary. Add away!
  • kristenveganvixen
    kristenveganvixen Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan, and interval fasting, send a friend request if you want x
  • Snicklefritz81
    Snicklefritz81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was just coming to post something similar! I probably still will, but I'm mostly vegan, and have gluten/grain, dairy and animal allergies to work around in my house. I think I;m like 80% ish vegan...?

Please feel free to add me, :)
  • mmg0327
    mmg0327 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm a pescatarian with an open diary--anyone feel free to add me! I love getting new food ideas from other peoples logs :)
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan feel free to add me
  • lemonmon1
    lemonmon1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Open veggie diary here!
  • aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've been a pescatarian for about 13 years and keep an open diary. It'd be great to follow some other veggies for meal ideas and support! Any one on here, feel free to add me!