losing it for good challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• skittles20
    skittles20 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello everybody!
    I just (as in 10 minutes ago) registered with this site and from what I've seen so far, it's great!
    I'd like to join this challenge. My goal is to get down to 135 by the beginning of August. Right now I'm at 150.
    I just got back from dinner at a restaurant and am feeling like I let myself down today but it's just a blip in the road and I'm going to keep trekking along!
    One day at a time..:smile:
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    Hey Ya'll~ Today was my 3rd week weigh in and I am down 9 lbs exactly! I am so excited. Here I come sexy body!

Exercising is going to be tough this week, getting the house ready for the in-laws to move in until they find a house and getting ready for the 4th. I am doing a spring cleaning and painting to I am getting some exercising in. Hope everyone is having a good week.
  • nikki128
    nikki128 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hi all -

Sorry I have been MIA we just adopted a puppy and I have not had much time to go online. I am still riding the bike 30-60 minutes 6 days a week. I am still at 9 lbs lost also. I fudged up this weekend ... the day we picked up the puppy we ate out both meals and Sunday we had a surprise party for a friend and ate alot. Thank god I'm still at 1 pound of what I was.

talk to you soon
  • Mattysmomma
    Mattysmomma Posts: 268
    Options
    I'm in!! I have to loss 6-8 pounds a month for the army ( stupid regulations!!) But hopefully it will make me skinny!
  • nikki128
    Options
    Welcome Matty's momma.
  • cwilson715
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

How is everyone doing? I have like 40 hours until my in-laws get here. I have been working so hard on getting my house ready and trying to catch up on sleep because my daughter is waking up 3 times at night that I haven't been able to exercise for omg a week now. I don't really know how I am going to exercise for the next month. I am going to have to force myself to get out walking. I was however out of the 180's on my homescale. :happy: Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • nikki128
    Options
    Congrats on getting out of the 180's CW. I am managing to still ride the bike. However, my puppy insists I hold her during it or she tries to bite the wheels and gets hit in the head. She is 5 lbs I wonder if I burn more calories holding her????
  • cwilson715
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

How was ya'lls 4th?

Mine wasn't bad. I have eaten 4 times this week and normally I only eat out once. I thought I was out of the 180's but not quite yet. That was my at home weight so I will see for sure on Monday. My in-laws are here now and my 13 year old sister in law wants to exercise with me and I think she is going to totally kick my butt. She runs a mile a day or so. I use to run a mile everyday when I was her age. Wish me luck! We are going to be out and about a lot in the next few weeks. I really wanna lose 15lbs in 4 weeks from today! I gotta step my game back up if I am going to do that.

Have a great weekend!
  • ek36
    ek36 Posts: 7
    Options
    You have my support....congratulations for making it this far. My goal is to lose 20 pounds which will put me at the top of the chart for a healthy weight for my height. My goal is to lose the weight, stay healthy and hopefully to be able to throw away the blood pressure medicine!! :flowerforyou:
  • krisebb
    krisebb Posts: 2
    Options
    Just curious why August 7? I am trying hard to lose weight by that date also, it happens to be my birthdate.
  • bonita87
    bonita87 Posts: 50
    Options
    i wanna join to i need to loss 12 lb by the end of july :D my birthday is on the 1st of augest i really wana look good
  • cwilson715
    Options
    Hey!

It has been 4 weeks today and I have lost 11.2 lbs! and 5 and 1/2 inches. I am very excited. I have had a really crazy week this past week and I haven't exercises but I am going to go walking tonight. How is everyone else doing?

Welcome Bonita my daughters birthday is on the 1st as well. She will be one. My goal is pre preg weight.
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Options
    Hey All- Great group here! Can I join? I want to lose 20 lbs more by Oct 22, my b-day! Hope you all are having a good week! Drink the H2O, I read this great book and the water is making the weight go away fast! I feel like a fish but I am doing about 16 glasses a day:noway: I weigh in on Wednesdaysso see you all then!
  • nikki128
    Options
    HI Ladies-

I am losing slowly but surely. Congrats to everyone on their progress :)
  • cwilson715
    Options
    Hey Niki~ How much have you lose now? How is the new puppy?

I am having a super tough time with my in-laws being here, I am also having weird pains in the left frontside of my stomach, not really sure what's goin on but with no insurance I am just gonna give it sometime, but with it bothering meI have been limiting my movement. Hope everyone has a great week.
  • cwilson715
    Options
    Haven't heard from anyone lately how are you all doing? I have had a really hard week, no weight loss this week but I aready to kick it into high gear I want to be down 20 lbs by the 1st and I am really behind. I have my 2 year aniversay on tuesday and my husband and I are going to a steakhouse. Have a good week.
  • cwilson715
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing well and this tread is not dead we have a few more weeks.... Keep strong! I am extremely stressed out, my in-laws are driving me insane, I am trying to find a few children to watch in my home, but I am trying to keep my head in the game. I have 2 and a half weeks to drop 9.4 lbs. I lost .4 last week so I am way behind. Good luck everyone!

My Game Plan:
    Walk 30 minutes 2 x a day, 100 sit-ups daily.