What's for dinner?

Options
What's for dinner tonight?

Replies

• WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Lightly grilled chick peas, tossed with fresh basil, sundried tomatoes, a little olive oil, and LOTS of red cabbage! And probably a glass of wine because its friday :)
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Leftover pork chop with mushroom gravy, corn on the cob, salad with a nice italian dressing (pretty low cal), a little cottage cheese, and some yogurt for dessert :)
  • BrklynTico
    BrklynTico Posts: 143
    Options
    Grilled chicken and whole wheat pasta. Protein-infused ice cream for dessert.
  • amberlinajo
    amberlinajo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    BBQ'd chicken breasts, corn on the cob, baked sweet potato fries with garlic aioli and a garden salad! :)!
  • alichiagronsky
    Options
    Grilled boneless skinless chicken breast with a fresh mixed green salad :) (Hubby's cookin' tonight)!
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    The spinach linguini pesto with artichoke hearts from the veganomicon cookbook - one of my family's favorites!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    It's supposed to be steak night, but wifey doesn't want to have red meat two nights in a row (burger bash on the patio tomorrow evening)...blah, blah, blah, blah...so we're having seasoned grilled chicken, mashed potatoes....and some veg TBD. I gotta pick my battles, otherwise I'd really be pushing the steak....

It'll still be good...I can grill up some chicken...but not as good as a nice rib eye or NY strip.
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    1st course - massaged kale salad with avocado

2nd course - black cod steamed with baby bok choy in toasted sesame oil and sauteed snowpeas, mushrooms, and onions. Also a side of brown rice for my husband (I ate rice at lunch and don't want anymore) with sirachi sauce.

3rd course - pocorn with butter if we watch a movie.
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Date night for me... We are going out for Sushi. :tongue:
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,704 Member
    Options
    The local Italian cafe. Lamb chops with arugala and tomato salad and sauteed spinach.
  • Zebusz
    Zebusz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Grilled Eggplant with Roasted Red Pepper and Feta :)

Found it on pinterest! I love that website!
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    215 calories: stir fried Shirtaki noodles with green beans, grilled onions and peppers and egg white with a lovely PB2 peanut, chili, lime sauce. Faux pad thai. Very faux!
  • notdebby
    notdebby Posts: 58
    Options
    Cauliflower crust pizza and baby greens salad.
  • littlelouis
    littlelouis Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, peas, carrots, and a baked potato!
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Subway chopped veggie delight salad, on the way to the kiddo's karate class.
  • rachyray19
    rachyray19 Posts: 13
    Options
    How do you make your sweet potatoe fries? Every time I make them and put them in the oven they burn...I want them to be crispy
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I had a salad with romaine, spinach, iceburg, cucumbers, green bell peppers, calamata olives, grilled chicken, and honey mustard dressing. So good!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Whole grain penne pasta with ground turkey sauce and a side of roasted vegetables.
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Spinach Ravioli and Caprisi. CARBS CARBS CARBS.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty damn full from the chili I had earlier, so... If I'm still hungry later I'll make chia seed pudding