What's for dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Homemade spinach and mushroom ravioli with homemade marinara sauce. Maybe a beer or a glass of wine too.
  • umieto
    umieto Posts: 46
    Options
    Bulgolgi omnomnom
  • Hollie704
    Hollie704 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Linguine with clams and a side salad. I haven't made this in a long time, so really looking forward to it.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of an old commercial.....I think I am quoting this right.... "Beef....it's what's for dinner".....But I am not having beef....just having a salad with lots of cheese and some boneless sirloin pork chops. :)
  • playacabo
    playacabo Posts: 2
    Options
    Sauteed brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes and chick peas with a glass of red wine.
  • zepol87
    zepol87 Posts: 10
    Options
    Grilled chicken and pineapple skewers with some sauteed spinach with zuchinni and squash.
  • RebeccaHite
    RebeccaHite Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    New york steak,mashed potato,gravy,and broccoli:happy:
  • moosesadams1
    moosesadams1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy! How do you make cauliflower crust pizza?
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Pulled pork for us tonight!

Instead of fries I'll be having my baby spring mix with blueberries on top.
    Instead of BBQ sauce, mayo, and cheese I'll have some avocado on my bun.

Soooooooo yummy.:tongue:
  • moosesadams1
    moosesadams1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    jayrudq, you said you stir fried Shirataki noodles. I bought a bag but just the look in the bag turned me off. After a few days I decided I needed to get over that but opening the bag...phewie, the stuff stinks! How do you get past that? The noodles are so low calorie and carb they would make a great addition to a meal if I could get past how they look and smell! Suggestions?
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    going to my mom's for a bbq...whatever is served there!:smile:
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Bulgolgi omnomnom

Oh, dear lord, now I'm dying for a bulgogi burrito. I know that sounds weird, but we have a Korean food truck that does tacos and burritos with Korean foods. They are a-ma-zing!
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    jayrudq, you said you stir fried Shirataki noodles. I bought a bag but just the look in the bag turned me off. After a few days I decided I needed to get over that but opening the bag...phewie, the stuff stinks! How do you get past that? The noodles are so low calorie and carb they would make a great addition to a meal if I could get past how they look and smell! Suggestions?

Rinse, rinse, rinse in a collander, then blot with a paper towel, then dry fry in a pan. It removes any odor, and helps a bit with the texture. Then you can add them to soups or other recipes. I find they work best in meals with more Asian flavorings, than as a replacement for traditional Italian pasta.