New to MFP boards! 18-25 year olds?

Options
2»

Replies

• golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 21....also started posting and reading for more motivation! And I'm sticking to my routine more :)
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and I'm trying to develop a healthier lifestyle too, and looking for people to keep me motivated to work out. My metabolism is ridiculous but I know it can't last, so I'm trying to learn to manage my health and moods with exercise and less processed food. Add me and we can avoid unhealthy dieting or eating entire pizzas (I've really done that in the past, ew) together!
  • lms1220
    lms1220 Posts: 60
    Options
    Bump againnn.. more new friends!
  • egherd40
    egherd40 Posts: 3
    Options
    Dedicated to MFB. Turning 21 in a month! Feel free to add!
  • twentytwentythree
    twentytwentythree Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a little over the age limit but I figured what the hell. I'm 27, looking to lose an extra 40 lbs that I gained over the last 2 years. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'd love to make some new friends and help support or motivate each other :)
  • lms1220
    Options
    bump
  • Slothronaut
    Slothronaut Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    haha, 18 here. Go to uni and due to my commute (plus stress), I consume a lot of crap (mainly coffee but cookies/donuts/muffins too) just to be able to stay awake and focused in class. At 235 atm, trying to get it down to 220 by september and 200 by the end of the year at which point I'll start focusing on building muscle.

Just got back into this today (quit a month ago).

Feel free to add :D
  • lms1220
    Options
    I'm a little over the age limit but I figured what the hell. I'm 27, looking to lose an extra 40 lbs that I gained over the last 2 years. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'd love to make some new friends and help support or motivate each other :)

27 works!
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'll be 20 on the 27th of this month! Feel free to add me :) I have a long ways to go and will be sticking around MFP for quite some time!
  • semisweetsmile
    semisweetsmile Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, that's great. I'm 21 years old, going onto my senior year .. actually signed up to this site ages ago, but I never used it and only logged my food from time to time. I'm also looking for motivation to finally be fit, lean and toned.

Start weight (beginning of this year): 138 lbs
    Current: 132 lbs
    Goal: 110 lbs, but I'm not really looking at numbers--just want to look lean, toned and be fit!