Hello, I'm new to the site but not to dieting...

Options
Hi, I joined yesterday from my phone and this is the first time I have come on my PC to the site and I just love it so far. I have tried several diets but have never counted calories. I have nothing to lose but weight and everything to gain so I'm here. I hope that this will be just what I need to shed these pounds and get healthy.

Replies

• solrak1969
    solrak1969 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • Neona
    Neona Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome! Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • fattyellis
    Options
    Hi ...welcome !
    You will find lots of useful tips and ideas here. Good luck in your weight loss:smile:
  • ronaldj
    Options
    Welcome to this community and kudos on your significant and impressive progress so far. If you would like friends in here I would be pleased to be one of them.

Ron :happy:
  • bmq98
    bmq98 Posts: 78
    Options
    hi junebug,

i just joined yesterday and feel wonderfully enthusiastic about it as well. please feel free to add me as a friend--and we will be on this journey together :-)
  • live4something
    live4something Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Junebug! I have been a member for almost two weeks and so far I love it. Everyone here has the same goals and there doesn't seem to be any judgment here. We all want each other to succeed. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can encourage each others success.