Drink all the water!

Options
How much water do you guys drink? How much do you think is too much?

I can easily hit over 100oz per day when I don't have class. Otherwise it's 72-ish oz.

Replies

• GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have to work very hard to drink 64 oz daily. Before I began this lifestyle change last Friday, 7/5, I never ever drank water. I know I am seriously dehydrated and look forward to that being corrected as well as water drinking being easier for me. Right now I just focus on a minimum of the 64 oz daily.
  • llcjmama
    llcjmama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I drink 120ozs everyday!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    6-7 liters on workout days 4-5 on rest days

in ounces that is 202 - 236oz on workout days and 135 on rest days
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You don't have to just drink boring old water to get your water in. You can get it from your fruit and veggies, tea, coffee or decafe versions and any other drinks too but you have to log any calories if they have them. Too much water is dangerous actually so don't go over board, everything in moderation.
  • JSkorna
    JSkorna Posts: 22
    Options
    You don't have to just drink boring old water to get your water in. You can get it from your fruit and veggies, tea, coffee or decafe versions and any other drinks too but you have to log any calories if they have them. Too much water is dangerous actually so don't go over board, everything in moderation.

Get ready for the "if it's not pure water it doesn't count as water" fanatics.
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I drink about a gallon of water on most days, sometimes a little less and sometimes a little more.
    id you have trouble drinking water you can try adding lemon or lime juice, Make a pitcher of ice water and add some cucumber to it, There are the Mio water flavorings as well.
    Sometimes its hard to get in the plain water so I try different things to "spice" it up a little bit!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

Get ready for the "if it's not pure water it doesn't count as water" fanatics.

I really do not care! :laugh: water is water when it's in your body,
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    2.2 liters of plain water and around 25 oz of ice tea ( around 30 calories). So almost 100 oz of water, I use to drink very little water.
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    you know what hydrogen and oxygen are chemicals right!?!?!? please eat clean guyz
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I drink about 4 bottles of water. So about 64 oz's. I only drink water but it is still hard to drink near 100 oz's for me, I am just not a big "drinker".
  • saeede83
    saeede83 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I try to drink 100-120 oz water daily. I have a bottle with me at all times and sometimes I drink hint water (it's delicious). hint has no sweetener, no calories, no preservatives, just a touch of flavor.
  • mbird2132
    mbird2132 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Avoid the caffeine as that will dehydrate you. I learned the hard way. I hardly ever drank any water. Then one day I was woken up at 3am with stabbing pain in my lower back. Yep kidney stones in both kidneys. One was too large to pass so they put a tube in my back into my kidney and I spent 2 days in the hospital. Anyway... DRINK WATER!!! My Dr. recommended at least 64 oz. More if you're working out or active. I drink about 72 ounces.
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I drink between 120-160 ounces everyday. I've never had trouble getting my water in.
  • JayVarys
    JayVarys Posts: 37
    Options
    I drink water and green tea all day (all water all day pretty much) you can never get enough.
    the only con is that you gotta run to the bathroom every half hour.