One year and 76 pounds Gone! (pics)

Options

Replies

• ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - congrats on all the hard work and fabu results!
  • hoppersmom
    Options
    Way to go! You look wonderful....and younger too!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!! Great job!!!!!
  • RoLivesbyFaith
    RoLivesbyFaith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work!
  • cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    wow look at you go girlie !!! so super proud of you ! awesome job that you have done.
  • Tyork57
    Tyork57 Posts: 5
    Options
    You are an inspration!
  • healthyfitjenn
    healthyfitjenn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • Aliviuum
    Aliviuum Posts: 67
    Options
    Congrats! You don't even look like the same person! You should be very proud of all your hard work!
  • Deelishous
    Deelishous Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS! What an accomplishment. You look great! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing! :o)
  • CoachSamB
    CoachSamB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep it up!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Can you post these in FITSB for the girls?

Done and done! :D

Thanks again, everyone :)
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look happy, healthy and content. Your philosophy about "no such thing as good and bad food" is something that I need to do better at remembering for myself. Thanks for your inspiration today, and best wishes for continued success, good health and peace of mind and spirit.
  • Skyetropics
    Skyetropics Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What I love is that you put it all out there! All the little numbers that matter to girls like me that count every inch and wonder if we will ever have that small of waist, thighs, bust etc. Many times I see all these beautiful ladies and I wish they would post other stats beyond the scale number. You look so young and refreshed in your afters. Excellent job!!
  • Skyetropics
    Skyetropics Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh by the way, I love Bowties, Fezzes and Matt Smith too <3!
  • cathmaow
    cathmaow Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Brilliant hun!! You are an inspiration love the dedication!!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    What I love is that you put it all out there! All the little numbers that matter to girls like me that count every inch and wonder if we will ever have that small of waist, thighs, bust etc. Many times I see all these beautiful ladies and I wish they would post other stats beyond the scale number. You look so young and refreshed in your afters. Excellent job!!

<3

Thank you! I feel that the measuring tape is actually MORE important than the scale as it really shows constisant progress, unlike the scale which naturally fluctuates. My waist is larger than it needs to be compared to the rest of my body, but I *never* thought I'd have a waist under 40 inches again. I really believed that to be my only reality. So happy to have been wrong. :)
  • georgia313
    georgia313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Your success helps fuel my journey. Thank you for sharing! ~georgia
  • Project9
    Project9 Posts: 135
    Options
    Great job kiddo, I give you an A+
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You have done great!!! :)
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Wow! There is such a difference! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!