56 lbs in baby weight gone in 11 months!! PICS!!

Options
2»

Replies

• TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are gorgeous and have an amazing body!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    You are one of the prettiest mothers Ive ever seen! Wow!!
  • aslatcher
    aslatcher Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! I am inspired!! :)
  • Harlowe1
    Harlowe1 Posts: 27
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC! wow! I started butt bible and trouble zones yesterday, but it's more then likely that I ll also be doing BBL.
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    How do you feel eating 1200cal? Do you take appetite suppressants? Are netting 1200 or only eating 1200?
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    *claps vigorously*
    You look incredible!
  • Laac68
    Laac68 Posts: 55
    Options
    Kudos to you!!! You have a slammin' body!
  • mfpfanatic
    mfpfanatic Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you! I guess I need to fix that! I'm happy with maintaining this weight I'm at now for the rest of my life.
  • mfpfanatic
    Options
    How do you feel eating 1200cal? Do you take appetite suppressants? Are netting 1200 or only eating 1200?

No appetite suppressants here. I just mainly eat a plant-based, whole foods diet. It keeps me fuller longer. I'm eating 1500 cal and burn 300 in a 30 min workout so I close out my diary at 1200.
  • mfpfanatic
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Inspirational! Congrats. It always helps to see someone my age doing it.You said you stopped at 1200 calories. So... do you eat the additional calories that are added for doing exercise or do you just stick to 1200 no matter how much you exercise?

I just mainly eat a plant-based, whole foods diet. It keeps me fuller longer. I'm eating 1500 cal and burn 300 in a 30 min workout so I close out my diary at 1200.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and are a big inspiration to me. Thank you for posting these pics.
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!:) Keep up the great work. You are a great motivator for me as I'm a new runner with her sits set on a half-marathon and I'm trying to get back to the shape I was in pre-babies! Thanks for sharing:)
  • tracyhawk
    tracyhawk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and congrats! I'm currently working on losing baby weight and you are such an inspiration :-)
  • mfpfanatic
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. It wasn't easy...just make sure you are exercising 5 days a week, and doing a combination of cardio and strength training! If you have a bad day from time to time don't let it keep you off track!
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    NICE! My babies are 15, 18 and 20....guess I'd better get started, hunh! Great work and best of luck to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!