New here and looking for motivation!

Options
Hey I'm fairly new here, I joined about a month ago. I'm 21, almost 22, and I decided to give MFP a try since I'm tired of being so out of shape. I've attempted weight loss in the past but now going into my last year in college I really want to commit and improve my health.

I'm trying to lose my extra pounds for good, over 100 of them, and get into the best shape possible. Anyone else on the weight loss journey who also wants motivated friends feel free to add me!

Replies

• cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add been here awhile and need new friends
  • veggielove33
    veggielove33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I sent a request :)
  • shafikes
    shafikes Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Been here for about a week. Having support really makes a difference. Feel free to add me.
  • Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    Welcome to the community!!! I am only a week into my long, long journey and am always excited to meet new people. I have A LOT of weight to lose, and am looking to have as much fun doing it as possible, If you feel so inclined, please add me! :)
  • veggielove33
    Options
    Thanks everyone, the MFP community is really friendly! :)
  • Alairissa
    Alairissa Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. :)
  • veggielove33
    Options
    Thanks sent a request :D
  • lynn_miller15
    lynn_miller15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    New too! Been here for almost two weeks. Also have quite a bit of weight to lose. Add me if you want!! :)
  • girlfury
    girlfury Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like..im looking to lose another 25 to 30 pounds
  • sherryjean63
    sherryjean63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    H there- I'm fairly new too (a few weeks now) and would really like having more people in the same boat in my circle of friends. I too have a lot of weight to lose. Add me if your still looking to add on more!
  • veggielove33
    Options
    I think having friends up here will definitely improve the experience, thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)
  • br0hammer
    br0hammer Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want
  • corinnelapolt
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose quite a bit myself and could also use the support! :)
  • veggielove33
    Options
    Thanks for the requests!
  • TinaMae86
    TinaMae86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am also new to the journey and could to use some motivation!!
  • DodgerBlueGal
    Options
    I am new, too, and could use the help of a few friends :) I'll send you a request.
  • Ridgemom53
    Ridgemom53 Posts: 23
    Options
    Anyone can add me. You can't have too much support.
  • solavarria
    solavarria Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been here about 2 days. :tongue: and its working pretty good. Good tip for weight loss is: ....... water. Drink lots of it. I did that and in the first 8 months I lost 30 pounds. Of course I ate anything and everything and never exercised that entire time. but imagine. With lots of water, patience, and determination, the weight literally melts off. One step at a time, or you could be like my dad who has flabby leftover skin :ohwell: Hope you find your motivation. Still looking for mine...... Adds are welcome
  • veggielove33
    Options
    Thanks guys and thanks for the tip @solavarria water really is a powerful thing!
  • 9BallDiva
    9BallDiva Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there! New here! Would love motivation from positive thinkers! Hope you reach your goal!