I cannot eat my cals each day - help

Options
2»

Replies

• rjs0416
    rjs0416 Posts: 23
    Options
    Try chilled fruit smoothies with a touch of protein powder.
  • Breizier
    Breizier Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I try to modify things to pack in cals. No way could I eat a bowl of fruit, a yogurt with hemp seeds, and glass of protein shake if it's hott I'd be stuffed, but for some reason when they all go into the blender together it makes it easier to drink it down :) If your salad have to be small put sunflower seeds or almond or something and grated cheese and dressing, ham & boiled eggs. If you have yogurt put granola & berries or hemp seeds in it or flax seeds are good too. If you have a baked potatoes put salsa and cheese on it, or something. Just keep adding things to the foods you are already eating. They will add up. So then lets say by the end of it all your short 600 cals boom its cooler at night and a protein bar and 1/3 cup of nuts can take you there :)

Thank you for this. I used to eat salads with mayo and strong cheeses in the heat but focussing controling calories means all this stuff is out of my house.
    I will try the nuts smoothies and shakes to up my cals without havung something that settles like a brick in my stomach.
    Thank you.