Looking For Support Buddies

Options
New, only joined yesterday, looking for some support buddies. Anyone want to join me on my lifestyle change?

Replies

• stephens69
    Options
    Hi! I just started myself. Would love to have a support buddy! My name is Teresa.
  • timeresisting
    timeresisting Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HI Teresa, add me if you would like a support buddy. Are you following any particular workout?
    Caroline
  • fittobtaylormade
    fittobtaylormade Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello....Support buddies I've been on the sight for a while, but two weeks ago I decided to make this lifestyle change. I'm ready for it and it's nice to have people to go on this lifestyle journey with and I don't feel so alone. :smile:
  • sonia291
    sonia291 Posts: 4
    Options
    You can add me as your buddy, I started in June. Started with 190 lbs. And now I am 181lbs. I am also 5'3" and my goal is to drop to 120 lbs. Thats 70 lbs. altogether!!!! I'll join your journey with you. And remember...."NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER GIVE UP" Sir Winston Churchill.
  • Mutterz
    Mutterz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll cheer on anyone as long as they've got cake!!!! Just kidding I'm 66lbs in and still kicking and screaming every step of the way so feel free to add me :)

Pete
  • 13ftw67
    13ftw67 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I could use some support buddies as well. I am motivated but feel like I am on an island with everyone around me. No one cares about this struggle to get fit stay focused and achieve a goal. The people around me want to eat fast food, sit on their *kitten* and have no concept of what I am going through. Somebody help I am about to draw a face on a volleyball and start talking to "WILSON" LOL
  • Kaymegan90
    Kaymegan90 Posts: 35
    Options
    Adding you!:)
  • Larz1203
    Larz1203 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I actually joined well...... i don't even remember but i haven't been on for at least 6 months because of lack of motivation (my friends are all skinny people who don't know the meaning of the word diet.......) so i need a motivation buddy....... anyone?
  • timeresisting
    timeresisting Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, it's great to know your not alone.
  • stephens69
    Options
    you r welcome!
  • stephens69
    Options
    No I have no work out plan so far except trying to fir in walking! I have such a crazy schedule at work, Sunday get up at midnight get to work at 2 am work til 330 or 4 monday tuesday get up at 4amgo to work at 6am work til 12(lunch) go to bed around 3 or 4 pm be back at work by 10 or 11 pm work til wednesday afternoon around 3 or 4 then i go to bed around 8 up at 4 am work at 6 am til 12(lunch) off friday saturday and sunday if you have suggestions plz help
  • vettech14
    vettech14 Posts: 28
    Options
    I am game, I need all the support I can find so if anyone wants to add me feel free ;)
  • Navoteno88
    Navoteno88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What's up! I just recently signed up myself, my name is Lloyd. I could use some fitness/motivation buddies myself!
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Good luck on your weight loss journey. This site is awesome and has some of the most supportive and encouraging people I've ever met! Feel free to add me :)
  • Dmsci
    Dmsci Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi- I just joined yesterday as well. Navigating my way around the site. i could use a few friends for support.
  • hollygparr
    hollygparr Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me requests. Started at the end of April and know how much support helps on your new lifestyle!
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Ive been here for a little over two months.

anyone feel free to add me!
  • Fitbodybliss
    Options
    Hi All! I just started too, a bit unfamiliar with this process but would love to get some friends for support ????

-Tiffany
  • livinglife64
    Options
    just joined yesterday and have loads to lose... anyone feel free to add me;)
  • KimJohn2013
    Options
    Welcome to the site, i am new to this to, support buddies are great and i will add you.

Good luck in all your journeys