From 270+lbs to 167. ONE YEAR of maintenence TODAY!!

Options

Replies

• Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You're truly inspiring to me!
  • Ann_Marie_2x_MORE
    Ann_Marie_2x_MORE Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hooooray for you!! Happy 1-Maintenance-Year-Old, you look fabulous!

I'm 3 months, 2 weeks into maintenance and it's great to see an inspiring "Weight Maintenance" success story like yours. With all the great losers we've got on MFP, I'm hoping to see many, many more in the future (mine included).

Rock that marathon!
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    how cute are you, omg!

you have and *DO* work hard.

Maintenance success is something rarely shared on here and I luv that you did.

You inspire so many of us!! ((hugs))
  • Laroka
    Laroka Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I started at 342, but I currently weight 278. Not much different from where you started. I know every one is different, but I thin at 5'9 I should look similar in size when I hit 180 or 175. 180 is my goal.
  • joyzy
    joyzy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing your story :smile:
  • Mixturez1
    Mixturez1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Waw, you look fantastic. Your story is inspirational. Thank you for helping all of us out here that are still struggling :flowerforyou:
  • dmlove128
    dmlove128 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look HOT!!!!! :-) Great job
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Inspiring!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing!!
  • hendrixm59
    Options
    Congratulations! I am a 53 mother of 2 daughters 22 and 23 years old and I started at 267 and I'm now at 242 and I wondered about being able to maintain after I get to a happy weight place so I'm encouraged by your story and pictures, Thanks!
  • mrstotal180
    mrstotal180 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Awesome, Awesome!!!! Thank you for sharing!! I love how you put the comparison photo together at the end of your post, I always hope to see that at the end of success stories with pictures. I will definitely include one in my future success story. WTG!
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! You look great! Well done!
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, and IMHO, do not need to lose another 20 lbs :smile: Good luck with the marathon!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    That's just terrific! I love hearing about your successful maintenance, as I think people struggle with that more than the actual weight loss. Definitely inspiring. MFP works!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look amazing! I'm glad to hear that you've learned how to maintain to the point of not having to log EVERYTHING. That's pretty cool. :)
  • Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options
    Incredible, I love seeing things like this. Good job :)
  • HTaylor0517
    HTaylor0517 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good Job! I love reading about and seeing pictures of success. It helps me stay motivated. You are an inspiration! :)
  • pidee81
    pidee81 Posts: 1
    Options
    That's terrific, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!