Recent update - 150lbs lost

Options
BossReyes
BossReyes Posts: 117 Member
:D
I still feel pretty heavy at times but it's getting better. Still another 60 or so to go!
fM1lvsX.jpg

Replies

• xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    WTG you look great!
  • homebrewer84128
    Options
    Can you tell us what you find has worked for you? You are doing fine indeed. I have much to do still, they say the younger you are the easier it is to take off and you are a guy so that helps too? Maybe?
  • BossReyes
    Options
    I'm 19, so I guess age has helped a lot but my max weight was over 475. I didn't start my journey until around 450.

What I found works for me is sticking to a calorie limit. Don't limit yourself with foods but go with the healthier option overall.
    Let's say we're at Burger King. Don't choose the whopper, go for the BBQ chicken salad without croutons. I actually chose that last night since I was exhausted and didn't want to cook.

Also prepare your meals 3-4 days out. Weekends are my typical cheat days but I never go over 2-2.5k calories per day.

Work out consistently. I choose to workout everyday if I can. 3-4 days a week will help.
    No matter if you're a woman or man, start weight lifting. It's beneficial and will NOT make you look like a man. Muscle is sexy.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great....you almost look like a different person! wonderful job!
  • CoffeeLush
    CoffeeLush Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the amazing progress. You look great, and totally adorable!
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job and your tips make a lot of sense, thanks :)
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    Wow! You DO look a different person! Great progress! Thank you for sharing and good luck moving on with this journey!
  • Skyetropics
    Skyetropics Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    At 19 years old you sir are not only doing it right, you know exactly what you are talking about! Excellent advice really, especially for the younger crowd that have not already destroyed their bodies and metabolism.
    I'm 19, so I guess age has helped a lot but my max weight was over 475. I didn't start my journey until around 450.

What I found works for me is sticking to a calorie limit. Don't limit yourself with foods but go with the healthier option overall.
    Let's say we're at Burger King. Don't choose the whopper, go for the BBQ chicken salad without croutons. I actually chose that last night since I was exhausted and didn't want to cook.

Also prepare your meals 3-4 days out. Weekends are my typical cheat days but I never go over 2-2.5k calories per day.

Work out consistently. I choose to workout everyday if I can. 3-4 days a week will help.
    No matter if you're a woman or man, start weight lifting. It's beneficial and will NOT make you look like a man. Muscle is sexy.
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're looking great! :flowerforyou:
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats!!
  • BossReyes
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • snowfallgently
    Options
    Wow what an encouragement you are...thanks for sharing the pictures. Congratulations! You have done a great job!
  • BossReyes
    Options
  • tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic way to go!
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bravo! You must feel like a new man.
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options
    That is amazing. Gret job!
  • BossReyes
    Options
    Bravo! You must feel like a new man.

I definitely do!
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    You ROCK! Way to take charge of your life at a young age.... Never quit!
  • nyrina4life
    nyrina4life Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing. Hope you celebrate in style with a new pair of running shoes :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!