@ Home Free workout routines/videos?

Options
2»

Replies

• drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    www.muscleandstrength.com

This website has all sorts of weight lifting routines, but most importantly, it has home based routines based on available equipment you own.

I also found an app called Fitness Buddy and that has a ton of work outs depending on what you are looking to do and what you have available to use.
  • siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    bump
  • childrenrus
    childrenrus Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • shadiel
    shadiel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bump
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I think it's been said a lot... but Youtube!! There's so much online, it depends on what you're interested in - for example circuit training, yoga, lifting... just do a search (Youtube/Google/etc.) and you'll find stuff!

Also, you can go to the public library, I know it depends on your area, but I've seen a few at my location!

In terms of routines (not necessarily "videos"), you can just Google! You can find a lot of exercises online! Also, again - borrowing books from the library!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,019 Member
    Options
    My favorites on youtube are
    Toneitup
    Blogilates
    Fitnessbender
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump x
  • shadowharuka
    shadowharuka Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • thisdamselflies
    thisdamselflies Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    A couple of people have mentioned bodyrock.tv, and there are still great videos over there, but they've moved to a new website and stopped updating at bodyrock. The new website is dailyhiit.com.

Also, I'll add my voice to the "check your library" crowd. You can try out their entire collection of videos and books for free! Some things might be checked out, but you can always put them on hold so you get them when they're returned. :) Your Are Your Own Gym, and Body By You, both of which are by Mark Lauren, are books with equipment-free workout programs.
  • aharper84
    aharper84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    www.fitnessblender.com and www.benderfitness.com I like both sites, but fitnessblender.com is all kinds of awesome.
  • JTutz
    JTutz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Check out the YouTube channel JessicaSmithtv. There's about 50 - all kinds - and she uploads New ones frequently. Love 'em.
  • ellis222
    ellis222 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bump