New Here!

Options
My name is Molly. New here as of about a week ago. I'm looking to lose about 50 pounds. I am working with Unique U medical weight loss in Cincinnati, and using my fitness pal to help me track my calories and nutrition info. I need some help with quick, quality workouts I can do at home. I am a nurse and work long hours and find it hard to fit in exercise.

Replies

• kcampbell453
    kcampbell453 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Molly! Welcome to MFP! I live just north of Dayton, it's nice to see someone else from this area! I too have at least 50 lbs to lose, and I've found that this website is very easy to use and the message boards are very encouraging! As far as quick exercises to do at home, I like The Biggest Loser, I think it's the season 2 dvd's. It has 6 different routines to do, and most of them are about 20-30 minutes. Also, Walk Away The Pounds is pretty good too. Something easy to do at home. Again, welcome to MFP! You're going to do great!!
  • arianneburns
    Options
    Thanks! I certainly hope I'm successful. I feel like I have tried every diet under the sun the past few years and nothing seems to work. Or it works for just a little while and then I gain back everything I lost and then some. I am confident that the program I am on now is going to work!
  • jenves
    jenves Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Molly! I live in Cincinnati as well. Are you still using Unique U? I am going to go to their consultation meeting next week. But I have so many questions-that their website doesn't answer. My biggest one is...how much does it cost? :) I think I saw something that said $200 for initial visit and then $100 a week afterwards. But that seems high to me-but I have no idea.

Any info you can share would be great!

Good Luck and thanks!

Jennifer