BOOBS PLEASE!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Boobs come in two forms: mostly fat or mostly breast tissue. If your boobs are made of fat, you're going to lose them when you lose weight. I have the kind that never go away. I've been hoping they would develop a breast transplant procedure. I'd gladly share! lol

Mine were obviously mostly fat. :ohwell: Wish I could do a transplant from my thighs to my boobs. Plenty of fat left down there! :tongue:
  • JustBeckyV
    Options
    Push up bras do help :) lol Not quite the same - trust me - I know! One good thing I don't have to buy those way expensive sports bras anymore ha
  • k1979k
    Options
    Boobs are the first place I lose fat I think!!
    That said, before I went away and put on a few kgs I spent money on a few pairs of lovely bras (as Paige1108 said, "if they can't be big, they can be pretty"!!) so I'm looking forward to fitting in to them comfortably again. That's definitely a benefit - when I have smaller boobs I can buy the pretty but more flimsy, lacey things that don't provide any support to anything over a B or (if you're lucky) small C cup!!
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh these stories of going from DD to C are inspiring!!! PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!! I seriously HATE my DDs. In the first 10 pounds I lost, I lost CHEST size, but the proportion stayed the same so though I dropped from 42 to 38, the cup size remained DD which made me VERY sad!! If they don't shrink, a reduction may be my reward for getting to my goal weight.

AMEN!!! Same here................sigh.......stupid almost DDD boobs on a 5'2'' frame.........I'm suprised I don't constantly just tip forward........grrrrrrrrrrrr
  • brow5204
    Options
    I would gladly donate mine if I could! And I have even had a reduction...only I came off the table looking like a stripper instead of smaller like I wanted. And my boobs are of the breast tissue variety...so when I get thin.....they stay put. This is not as nice as it sounds. I end up looking like Dolly Parton...but more uncomfortable!
  • EmmaFrancis
    Options
    WOW!
    That's a heck of a lot of responses!
    Haha thanks girls, made me feel a lot better knowing there's a lot of you going through the same thing.
    I suppose I did get very excited finding out I could fit into cute bikini tops!
    Very happy to go out and find some cute new bras now..
    Um, to those that can't get rid of your boobs I sympathise! Mine weren't even that big compared to some but I did often wish they would be a bit smaller hehe.

It wouldn't be so bad if my boyfriend wasn't so boob loving, but he says it's okay and I'm sure he'll get over it!
    And to the person that mentioned bums- he thinks mine looks better than ever before so i think it evens out a bit haha.

Cheers girlies ;D