Options

Replies

• FretheMJsmokingcannibal
    Options
    Woop! Woop!
  • sweetTN
    sweetTN Posts: 13
    Options
    I'd like to do this... I just joined today. I've been on a fitness kick the last couple weeks and finally really serious about getting fit and healthy. I'd like to lose about 40+ by NYE.
  • kh965
    kh965 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • fluffyrn12
    fluffyrn12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!! Does someone have to set up a page or a group?
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you!! That would be awesome :)
  • Bananermuffin
    Options
    I am in on this.. Just need to focus on working out more. Spent the last week starting on monitoring my eating.. I can do better!!!

-me
  • Crazyjoe11
    Crazyjoe11 Posts: 83
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • Naicke
    Naicke Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me.
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    I'm totally in this!! Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • elly610
    elly610 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I really need to accomplish this. What a great way to start 2014, healthy and fit! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • snwprncss21
    Options
    I am def in!! !Would like to set up a group to keep each other motivated?
  • marcsgoal
    marcsgoal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Going to give myself a year to get th 50 off. Hopefully this is a great motivational start to the journey! Feel free to friend me.
  • RyanDecheney
    Options
    Totally in!!! The was my projected time frame to lose 50 LBS so this works out perfectly!!! EVERYONE, please feel free to add me for motivation and support. I also keep an open food log so anyone could see what i am eating and offer and advice on my diet!
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

June 14-July 14 has been a horribly slacking month for me (I measure and weigh in once a month) but this should be the kicker I need to get my butt in gear (hopefully).

Be my goal weight for 2014 that'd be amazing :D

Feel free to add me if you'd like peeps ;)
  • rob32768
    rob32768 Posts: 505
    Options
    I am in - time for a major change!
  • bsmith891
    bsmith891 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im in. Ive got 67 pounds to lose, so 50 by 2014 (and my B-Day is Jan 7 so that's cool) is perfect. Maybe I can hit the 200lb even mark as the clock strikes midnight. Yep that's my new goal...
  • WiseAngel2
    WiseAngel2 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am definitely in! This will really motivate me to make and keep the changes I need to have lifelong success. We should find a way to get some of us together who pull it off to celebrate. Can you imagine the party we'd have???!!!! : )

Anyone on the thread can feel free to friend me. Looking forward to seeing us all blast through the goal.
  • get10fit2013
    get10fit2013 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would love to try this! Typically, I don't lose any more than 5 lbs a month....on a GOOD month, but I'm willing to crank up my workouts a bit to try! This might be the motivation I need to work out consistently.
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    memememememeeee