MFP not recording weight loss :(

I lost some weight last year. When I gained it back MFP set my weight lost back to zero (which I wad hoping it would do).... Now I've lost 8 lbs and it still says 0 lost and it's been set for a week.... Why is it doing that? The number encourages me :(

Replies

• betsyr13
    betsyr13 Posts: 45 Member
    This happened to me too. Are you back down below your old starting point yet? That is when my ticker started to move again.
  • ElizaGeorge
    ElizaGeorge Posts: 140 Member
    No and I won't be for a long time... That's so discouraging... So it won't even say I lost anything until then? That's a I wish I would have never changed it.
  • betsyr13
    I think there is a way to reset your goals so that MFP knows you're starting over from a different place. I'm not 100% sure how to do it, but I bet if you go to your "goals" setting and put your starting weight as whatever it is now (or whatever it was when you started over this time), the weight loss will then show up on the ticker. If I were you, I would play around with that setting and see if it works.
  • ElizaGeorge
    ElizaGeorge Posts: 140 Member
    I figured it out! If you go to where you record your weight it lets you delete your old entries!
  • betsyr13
    Yay!! Glad you figured it out.