looking for friends who need to drop 45 pounds

Options
I m 5'6 181 pounds and im wanting scratch that im going to drop 40 to 45 pounds. I m hoping to find friends who are a great a support. I will log every day and read every thing that is posted. I want to find people who want to travel this bumpy road togeather.
hope to hear from you soon. I start My new way of living tomorrow July 15

Replies

• mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am 5"7 and am looking to lose approx 45 pounds...add me
  • mcw1976
    mcw1976 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm at about 295 and would like to get to 250 for my first goal. I know that getting to my military service weight might be impossible, but I'd like to lose at least 45 lbs.
  • hillarysheets
    hillarysheets Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my CW is 184...want to get down to 130-135 lbs...add me!
  • naughtyfushsia_wechnaged
    Options
    hiya, im nearly there with loads more to shift lol! just sent ya a friends request - chat soon ;o)
  • cedarblack
    cedarblack Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    5'5" at 168lbs at the moment, looking to drop around 34lbs, anyone similar feel free to add me :-)
  • healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    5'7"
    Sw 200
    Cw 162
    Gw 150 then probably 140

Feel free to add me. I am on every day
  • nmclaughlin25
    Options
    I'm 5ft. 3in. and I'm striving to loose 45 lbs. You can certainly add me.
  • arm2388
    arm2388 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Thanks for the add, I currently weigh 178 and would like to get down to 130. =]
  • ViktoryaC
    ViktoryaC Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5'6, CW 160, gained 50 in past year i'd like to lose
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 5'11, CW 166 looking to get to a GW of 140. Feel free to add to have another friend for encouragement! :)
  • parrotlover
    parrotlover Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    hi I am 5'3" and need to loose about 45 lbs. My first goal is less but ultimately I want to loose more. I just sent u a request! Good luck! :)
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am on my way to losing 50 pounds (maybe more once I hit that). I would love to help you through this.
  • missy_girl001
    missy_girl001 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I'm 5'7" (ish) and am looking to lose about 45 pounds.

SW: 185
    CW: 170
    GW: 130-135
  • fossands
    fossands Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome, I am 215 lbs and am wanting to drop at least 45, but 50 would be awesome, best of luck to you all!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and looking to lose 40-50 :) Feel free to add!
  • wanttolose62
    Options
    5'3" and 180 lbs. Ugh. Taking a vacation in January with the girls and I want to lose 50 pounds. Started in June and haven't really gotten as far as I had hoped. We'll see where I end up in January.
  • Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'6 and also trying to lose that much. Add me if you.like.
  • MarVau091893
    MarVau091893 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'7 and would like to drop 30-45 pounds, CW 195. I have been using my fitness pal for two weeks and have lost 5 pounds. Slow but hopeful! I could use friends in this fight.
  • RockClimber69
    RockClimber69 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

5'7" and wanting to drop around 45lbs.

Please feel free to add me, I could also use support!

Ray
  • sorweide20
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am 5'3" and when I started my path to a healthier and thinner lifestyle in January of this year I weighed 189 lbs. Now I weigh in at about 171 and my goal is to get to 135 lbs by next spring. I have done every crash diet there is and have been extremely successful in reaching my goals but not so much in maintaining them. It seems like everytime I gain everything back
    plus some but not this time. I am working on losing the weight the right way, through healthy eating and an active lifestyle. I am not a gym rat by any means. I prefer to enjoy outside activities such as watersports, hiking, walking, softball and vollyball. I have a very hard time getting motivated to get on a treadmill, lift weights or pop in a workout video even though I know I would benefit from those activities as well. I have set myself up a monthly goal of 3-4 lbs weigh lose and this has worked great. I am learning to be accountable for what I do or don't do. I do miss the rapid weight loss though but my goal is not only to lose the weight but mainatin it. So please feel free to add me as a friend since I know I could use all the support and encouragement available. Also I love having buddies that help me to stay on track by keeping in contact daily. Keeps me accountable. LOL

34172238.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods