Looking for friends - Mutual Motivation!

Options
Hi everyone,

I've dropped the ball on myfitnesspal a few times - and would love if I could get more connected with you guys - so that I have motivation and inspiration to keep going.

I'm 5'3 and 130. I lost about 15 lbs over the past year, but it was slow and I'm still 15lbs away from my goal weight. The last 10 lbs are the hardest, they say. If you have tips or advice, please throw it my way!

Please add me!

Thank you
:)

Jessica

Replies

• FriscoChet
    FriscoChet Posts: 57
    Options
    Jessica, I agree the last part is the hardest. So challenge on! I will send an invite, but if you accept, you commit to working hard to get to your goal. I am not saying 6 hours of working out a day, but committing to not dropping out again until you have achieved your goal. Either way, good luck with your choice on dropping the last 10, you CAN do it.
  • Dixiechick93
    Options
    Most definitely!! Keep up the good work!! I'll help you if you help keep me motivated! haha. I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • tara_lynn_80
    tara_lynn_80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP yesterday. Looking to drop a minimum of 30 lbs. We can motivate each other. Here's to reaching that ultimate goal!!:happy: