New looking for friends

Options
Hi, I am new to the sight again, looking for motivational friends, please feel free to add me.

Replies

• Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hi... I have been here since April.. I check in every day and have an open food diary..
    I am a pretty straight shooter and will not only motivate but also hold my friends accountable..
    Feel free to add me if you like. :smile:
  • emmamartin650
    emmamartin650 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too and trying to navigate my way around the site. Feel free to add me!

I had success losing 40 pounds on Livestrong but sadly, I went through some tough times and gained it all back. Ready to move forward now!

I just added my breakfast of oatmeal and yogurt to my food journal and I'm already over in sugar intake. :(
    So discouraging! I'm definitely going to have a huge problem with sugar and salt. I think I'll just focus on the calories for now.
  • welshboy22
    welshboy22 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi !
    I've been on here for a few weeks now. I log in every day and keep a strict food and exercise diary. I am not one for holding back if I see people going wrong. So add me if you are happy with this!!:smile:
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Been using MFP for awhile now. A great app to help you see what and how much you eating. Add me if you like.
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a bit, but in need for some friends