Is back hair really as annoying to women...

Options
1235»

Replies

• athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    Some women find back hair repulsive. Some like it, some don't mind it.
    I don't mind it. I like facial hair though, and I know plenty of women who don't like facial hair at all. I'm not a big fan of the "pretty boy" look, although lots of people are. It just depends on the person, but personality is way more important. My husband is hairy, and I have to shave his back in the summer (Ahaha, gross, I'd rather he left it alone but he says it's too hot, lmao) but if he were to suddenly lose all his hair I wouldn't stop loving him or find him repulsive. It's just hair, it isn't who he is. Same with all guys, it's hair. That shouldn't be a deciding factor. lol.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    A man with a hairy back? Nope I just couldn't

Me either.

Ok. .but would you be willing to do the heavy lifting to keep it clean. I mean, if he had a great personality, was a good dancer, and had a cool car
  • Alicia_P_28
    Alicia_P_28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me either...and after seeing that pic of the guy looking like he has a sweater on I'm thankful. That would be an awkward moment..."I've suddenly got to leave NOW.." My hubs has very little hair and I couldn't be happier. Never realized I needed to be thankful for that until this thread. No offense to hairy guys...clearly there's tons of chicks in to/not bothered by large amounts of body hair..I'm just not one of them.
  • bwright9752
    bwright9752 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My wife thinks her back hair is annoying when it gets caught in her bra hook or bikini tie. :wink:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    It's only annoying when I'm snuggling up to go to sleep and every time I inhale it tickles my nose.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Is annoying to me.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    My hunk-o-love is moderately hairy over the top of his shoulders and on his lats. Sometimes it gets to be a little much (kinda like a gal than goes "au naturale" and has more than average)...not a dealbreaker, but I like it better when it's NOT like that.

The thing that "annoys" me is that he only asks me to shave it when someone ELSE might actually see it (like if we go to the beach with friends, not just us....).

:huh:
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE my fiances back hair. Its soft and just him. I wouldnt want him any other way!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I can't really answer that because I've never been with a man who had it.? That's kind of weird huh? Never once. Ever.
    Really? I've never been with a man (full grown man, anyway) who didn't have at least a little.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    What if its braided? Would that bother women?
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    lets braid the *kitten* hair and nose hair??
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    The only thing that annoys me about my husband's back hair is when he tried to convince me to shave/wax it for him.

I love you honey, but not that much.

you must not love him very much at all because waxing a whole back sounds like the most entertaining thing I can imagine.

Also horrendously painful, making it all tge more amusing.

A friend tried to do her husbands back once and it started bleeding! Yuck! Probably the last time they tried! :)
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    It was kind of a slap in the face when I started going bald and grew body hair instead.

Hahahahahaha QFT.

Dammit Hair, get off my shoulders and back onto my head where you belong.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I prefer my men fluffy all over. It's manly. Rawr.