Need more friends.. 26 F 5'5" looking to lose 50 more lbs

Options
My friends list is pretty small and I am looking to expand it. I am recovering from two back surguries and looking to lose 60lbs all together (already 11 down!) . I go to the gym 5-6 days a week and am looking for people to help get me motivated.

Specs:

Female
26 Years old
5'5"
Staring Weight: 204
Goal weight: 140

Thanks!!

Replies

• skinnyjordan95
    Options
    I'm 18, female, currently at 160 wanting to be 130 or 120. I plan to work out 5 days a week at least. Feel free to add me. :)
  • 20More
    20More Posts: 45
    Options
    I am a bit older than you two but am also looking ot expand my friend list. I have very supportive friends on mysmall list but as I see it, the more friends, the more motivation and more awesome ideas to share!!

Female
    45 yrs old
    Looking to lose 15lbs yet
    From Wisconsin
  • ArlyBarley
    ArlyBarley Posts: 14
    Options
    We are on the same boat girlfriend. Add me if you'd like :)
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm already your friend :)
  • Catvish
    Catvish Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too for support. The the merrier :).
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    5"5 and need to lose about more 60 lbs. Feel free to add me !
  • ladyred2479
    ladyred2479 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a motivational/support type fitness group on facebook called 1 Step Forward 4 Fitness for anyone who would like to be a part of it, just let me know. search for the group and request to be added or come find me personally on facebook Stacy Beerman....It's a closed group so only the people within the group can see your posts/comments. it's basically a group of mostly girls, trying to get fit and healthy, we share our fitness journies with eachother, post clean eating type recipes, lots of fitness advice....I also do fun monthly challenges that are completely optional, I started the group in hopes of helping people stay motivated as well as help keep me accountable in my fitness journey as my fiancé doesn't motivate me at all to work out and eat good, lol .
  • Fredderfy
    Fredderfy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've added you!

Anyone feel free to add me, :) more support the better.

I'm 23 from the UK, 30lb down 50lb still to go.
  • SteinerGirlSlimming
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)

I'm Becca, 24, from the UK but headed to the States, with about 50lbs as my total goal weightloss. I'm 5'6" ish and curvy (hourglass shape, otherwise known as 'my *kitten* is massive!).

Always up for more friends, just pop me an add, anyone and everyone - can't have too much support.

B x
  • scootapie29
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Im Cristin.. 30 and need to lose about 35-45 pounds.. Hope this group can help me stay motivated!
  • 08kat
    08kat Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me.