1 year progress

Options
13»

Replies

• hkestner
    hkestner Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    In my day to day life I have felt my weight loss was insignificant but when I look at these pics side by side I guess it does show! I have about 20 lbs to go and then maintenance :-/ Which we all know its when the work begins!
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! You are such an inspiration to me! And no way those are your kids!!!! They are your friends or something! You don't look a day over 25!
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!
  • hkestner
    Options
    Jamiecarol, oh how I wish they were my friends some days ;-))) thank you!
  • julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    Options
    Like you said everyone has their own way to make it work... You look awesome. To me you made it work and are still making progress... Keep up the great work
  • snoozeboy
    snoozeboy Posts: 1
    Options
    Awesome job. you look great! bet you feel great too. Kudos!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I had to look at your profile before I said this because i didn't want to offend. But you look a good 15 years younger. In the first picture you look in your 30's but you look early 20's now. That is amazing.

You look great.
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You should totally be proud! You've done an awesome job and are so close to your goal! Congrats!
  • hkestner
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words! If I can inspire even one person, that's enough to keep me going. The success thread is what has always kept me pushing through!
  • hrharris70
    hrharris70 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Holy Hot Momma! You look like fantastic!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!