Need some motivation

Options
Hi! Just started with fitness pal and I am hoping to find the motivation I need. My weight has been an up and down rollercoaster my whole life and I would like to put an end to that! Hoping that with using this site and gaining some support I can stick with it!

Replies

• Shirley_loves56
    Options
    I am new also, I would love to be you rfriend and help push you through this new and exciting journey called WEIGHT LOSS!!! You can do this! Welcome aboard :)
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    always here for support, feel free to add me!! x
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well...welcome!!!
  • angelasmithhenderson
    angelasmithhenderson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi i need friends !!!! i just got on here too.
  • Dechant63
    Dechant63 Posts: 59
    Options
    New to the boards but been using MFP on and off for a few years. It's great and works. I personally just have a hard time staying on track long term.
  • Knesbit50
    Knesbit50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am turning 50 this year and I really want to get in better shape. I've gained 40 lbs in the last 6 years and I am tired of being out of shape. I would like to get rid of the turkey neck before Oct. any ideas are appreciated. I'm 5'4 and my weight fluctuates between 180 and 188. Just getting back to dieting and exercising.
  • duchess52
    duchess52 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the Friends part of myfitnesspal. It would be nice to join the rest of you and have the group support from and for one another.
  • Knesbit50
    Knesbit50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. Good luck to all of you on this board, hopefully we're off to a good start to better health!