Let meeeeee motivate you!

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Amy.

I joined this website a couple of years ago and managed to lose just over 2 stone (30 pounds). I am gutted that I have put every pound back on and tons more. So, I am back and I will not make the same mistakes!

I really struggle with summoning the will power to say no to chocolate and everything else which is bad for me, so it would be great to get some new friends on here to motivate each other to stay on track.

I am starting my diet today, with the hope of losing around 80 pounds in total. Please feel free to add me as a friend, and I hope that we can all be successful in our weight loss goals together!

Amy xoxo :flowerforyou:

Replies

• keepitgoing86
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Amy.

I joined this website a couple of years ago and managed to lose just over 2 stone (30 pounds). I am gutted that I have put every pound back on and tons more. So, I am back and I will not make the same mistakes!

I really struggle with summoning the will power to say no to chocolate and everything else which is bad for me, so it would be great to get some new friends on here to motivate each other to stay on track.

I am starting my diet today, with the hope of losing around 80 pounds in total. Please feel free to add me as a friend, and I hope that we can all be successful in our weight loss goals together!

Amy xoxo :flowerforyou:

Hi Amy,

First of all, well done on your previous weight loss! AND well done for starting this journey!!

I am not sure if this will help you, but it really helped me kick my habits! I have recently completed a 5 day juice fast, firstly to do a mini cleanse BUT mainly to gain some control over my sweet addiction! I love chocolate, haribo, strawberry laces, fizzy sweets lol a lot!

You may want to consider trying it out... I can't guarantee that it will work for you at all! BUT honestly my cravings have completely gone!

x
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    No cleanse. Waste of time and money.

Also, there are no "bad" foods. You certainly don't have to say no to chocolate. I eat ice cream daily. Just set your calorie goal, and fit your favorite foods into it. You will be much more successful that way, as you will learn how to fit that stuff in, so it will make you much more likely to maintain weight loss.
  • 12MonthGoal
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! Definitely going to give it a go, because I seriously need to control my cravings for sweet things!

xoxo
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Hi and congrats on your previous loss. Feel free to add me :)
  • ThatOperaGirl
    ThatOperaGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request now -- let's keep each other motivated!