Are you a breakfast person?

Options

Replies

• RebeccaSarah16
    Options
    I love breakfast! I would get way to hungry if I didn't eat it! I keep it to about 200-300 calories though:)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    nope,,,
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My eating stops early in the late afternoon/evening, therefore, I am always ready for breakfast in the morning.
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I love breakfast ❤❤❤ eggs and ricotta are my fav !!!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    DINNER person checking in!!
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I like breakfast, but I can't eat it until around 11:30. First thing in the morning would make me feel sick.

I also find breakfast as almost a trigger for my stomach; as soon as I eat it, I start feeling hungry for lunch about an hour later. I do occasionally miss it if I'm really busy, and if so can quite happily power through till lunch without feeling hungry.
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is my BEST friend! I'm a morning person. Are you? My husband is a night person, and he can't stand breakfast! I wonder if that goes hand and hand.

I usually have a big protein filled breakfast, and it keeps me from snacking until lunch time. I'd say lunch is my least favorite meal of the day.
  • AlteredSkates
    AlteredSkates Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    These days, the idea of not eating breakfast makes me sad. One of the things that gets me up in the morning is the thought of eating cereal or oats (and coffee :wink: ).
    A few years ago I went without breakfast everyday. I would drink coffee, but no food. I found at that point, if I got my body too used to breakfast I would feel sick or get stomach pains without it. I was afraid that would happen so avoided it altogether. I actually didn't eat much at all during the day. I ate most/all my food at night.
    Then I quit smoking!
    I replaced cigarettes with food and ate during the day. I then had to try to stop myself eating at night too (being that,that was what I was used to) as i was gaining weight!! This was hard but MFP helped me here :happy:
    I don't feel sick or get pains anymore if I don't eat straight away in the morning. But, I don't like to go without my breaky!
  • PlaysLikeAGirl
    PlaysLikeAGirl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I do breakfast (usually oats), but not until 10:30 or so, depending on what time I start work. If I start at 7, sometimes I eat earlier. Coffee usually kills my hunger/appetite in the early morning!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I like breakfast but not eggs or english muffins!
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Have to have my breakfast! But I eat 5-6 times a day so I just love food. My breakfast usually consists of two egg whites and strawberries and on the weekends maybe a egg white and spinach/veggie omelette. :-)
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    can't eat till 4pm
    Dat eating window!
    I eat breakfast like a prison inmate released.
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Cant understand those who dont eat breakfast!

I cant go without it!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I have to eat breakfast the second my eyes open.
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Protein pancakes anyone?
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Protein pancakes anyone?

Often
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I've only started eating breakfast on a regular basis in the last few years.... it's usually some kind of shake!
    I only like breakfast in bed served around 10-11am on weekends!
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    My stomach does not wake up at the same time as the rest of my body. I have 2 cups of coffee first thing, then leave it 90 mins or so before have my breakfast. On weekdays my breakfast is a mix of nuts, oats, seed, bran and almond milk. The weekend varies, but when i get the time I love a poached egg and grilled bacon :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I like to eat several times a day. Small portions, but very often. If I don't I feel light headed. Even if it's just a bowl of blueberries or some other fruit.
  • alphal0b0
    alphal0b0 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOVE Breakfast ... I just choose to have it sometime after 1PM usually (IF)