Cheat Meals - What do you eat?

Options
2»

Replies

• HollyWalle
    HollyWalle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i haven't had a cheat meal for almost a month!
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Philly cheesesteak with onions and peppers. My goodness
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I don't have cheat days.. that is way too much like a diet.. Instead I eat what I want to when I want and I keep it healthy most of the time.

But my boyfriend likes to go out to eat.. so i end up eating restaurant food at least once or twice a weekend, sometimes I go healthy.. sometimes I order mushroom stuffed ravioli and eat the entire plate.... mmmmmmmmm
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i don't believe in cheating....

...well i don't believe in calling it cheating. I make a concious decision to eat well, but if i really want something, i have it. Usually I try and plan ahead so I can eat lower the rest of the day then have my craving food :)
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I have a cheat day around every three weeks. I choose something different every time. Last time, it was home made chex mix. and a large fry from a local restaurant. The time before, restaurant nachos and then a bucket of popcorn at the movies.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Salad.
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    A cheat meal for me would be rawfish (island styles), Lu povi masima & cassava in a umu. Havent had a cheat meal yet and we have moved now so we cant do umu anymore:( So I guess any carbs would be a cheat meal for me stuffed potato, garlic bread, indian food with lots of rice & sauce & naan bread yummy, oh & I miss real mexican food mmmmmm
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    i don't believe in cheating....

...well i don't believe in calling it cheating. I make a concious decision to eat well, but if i really want something, i have it. Usually I try and plan ahead so I can eat lower the rest of the day then have my craving food :)

this...

two words

"discretionary calories"

Ice cream, bacon, and high carb savory meals would be my top 3
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Gotta splurge on Pizza and wings..or Sushi once in a while.

Were not here to fuggin end our lives..be smart all the time and once and while being a piggie means nothing
  • kaitlynelkins9
    kaitlynelkins9 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't really consider it cheating because I incorporate a lot of not-very-nutritious foods into my daily lifestyle, and I don't feel bad about it as long as most of the other foods I eat are nutritious and I don't overeat. But my favorites include chicken pad Thai, supreme pizza, ice cream, everything bagels, and brownies. I eat something "bad" almost every day. But it fits into my plan quite nicely, and I don't feel deprived.
  • xoxobollywood2
    Options
    Aunt Mabel's Muffin
  • Bigjuicyhog
    Bigjuicyhog Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It all depends!

1) A Super Burrito and a Pupusa
    2) A bunch of Pizza and Wings