Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Cheat Meals - What do you eat?

2»

Replies

• HollyWalle
    HollyWalle Posts: 31 Member
    i haven't had a cheat meal for almost a month!
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Philly cheesesteak with onions and peppers. My goodness
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    I don't have cheat days.. that is way too much like a diet.. Instead I eat what I want to when I want and I keep it healthy most of the time.

But my boyfriend likes to go out to eat.. so i end up eating restaurant food at least once or twice a weekend, sometimes I go healthy.. sometimes I order mushroom stuffed ravioli and eat the entire plate.... mmmmmmmmm
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    i don't believe in cheating....

...well i don't believe in calling it cheating. I make a concious decision to eat well, but if i really want something, i have it. Usually I try and plan ahead so I can eat lower the rest of the day then have my craving food :)
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    I have a cheat day around every three weeks. I choose something different every time. Last time, it was home made chex mix. and a large fry from a local restaurant. The time before, restaurant nachos and then a bucket of popcorn at the movies.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Salad.
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    A cheat meal for me would be rawfish (island styles), Lu povi masima & cassava in a umu. Havent had a cheat meal yet and we have moved now so we cant do umu anymore:( So I guess any carbs would be a cheat meal for me stuffed potato, garlic bread, indian food with lots of rice & sauce & naan bread yummy, oh & I miss real mexican food mmmmmm
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    i don't believe in cheating....

...well i don't believe in calling it cheating. I make a concious decision to eat well, but if i really want something, i have it. Usually I try and plan ahead so I can eat lower the rest of the day then have my craving food :)

this...

two words

"discretionary calories"

Ice cream, bacon, and high carb savory meals would be my top 3
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Gotta splurge on Pizza and wings..or Sushi once in a while.

Were not here to fuggin end our lives..be smart all the time and once and while being a piggie means nothing
  • kaitlynelkins9
    kaitlynelkins9 Posts: 26 Member
    I don't really consider it cheating because I incorporate a lot of not-very-nutritious foods into my daily lifestyle, and I don't feel bad about it as long as most of the other foods I eat are nutritious and I don't overeat. But my favorites include chicken pad Thai, supreme pizza, ice cream, everything bagels, and brownies. I eat something "bad" almost every day. But it fits into my plan quite nicely, and I don't feel deprived.
  • Aunt Mabel's Muffin
  • Bigjuicyhog
    Bigjuicyhog Posts: 61 Member
    It all depends!

1) A Super Burrito and a Pupusa
    2) A bunch of Pizza and Wings