Options

Replies

• bennysammysofie
    Options
    Football season!!!!
  • LucyMcd1
    LucyMcd1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Didn't AZ just get that huge heat wave of 120 degrees? I feel bad for you guys! Highest we get is 92 when we're lucky
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    Winter !!! born and raised in new jersey, we get really cold winters, I love wearing hoodies ad sweats with my favorite kind of boots. Timberland...Ah how i miss it
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Hockey season is awesome lol. I'm surprised only one person said spring so far!

Spring is my least favorite here in New Mexico...it's usually really dry and wind speeds are regularly 35 MPH plus for days on end resulting in substantial dust storms and blowing sand. It's quite literally torture, especially when a nice, pleasant day gets thrown into the mix to tease you.
  • LucyMcd1
    LucyMcd1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Aw, yeah that really doesn't sound fun. Sorry man :frown:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Fall. Hunting season, Auburn football, still warm enough to ride my motorcycle and backpack without freezing.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Fallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!
  • kaihunter45
    kaihunter45 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    While there are parts I love from every season. My favorite for weather and nature is Autumn. Autumn in Pennsylvania is unbelievably beautiful. The air is clean and crisp, great for long walks and a nice cup of hot tea when you get home. My wedding anniversary is in September, I love the season so much.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Summer, no question.

I love bikinis, dresses, skirts, shorts, tank tops, the warm sun, tanning, swimming, camping, boating, BBQs, just everything.

Can you tell I live in CA? :wink:

Jealous! I also love Summer, for the 2 weeks a year we get it in England! I live on the South East coast, which is apparently the Sunshine Coast. Haha, it's hardly Florida!

We've got some lovely weather at the moment and it's great for taking my kids out. They hate it when we're stuck at home.
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Fall and winter. Love the changing environment from summer to fall and I like the cold crisp air in the winter.
  • Laac68
    Laac68 Posts: 55
    Options
    I enjoy Autumn. The air is cool and crisp and the Fall foliage is breathtaking!:happy:
  • natalie7015
    natalie7015 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Summertime! I love the fresh fruit and sunshine and occasional thunderstorm and having he curtains blow in the breeze. I feel so much more energy. When its cold I just want to hibernate!
  • angeeishere
    angeeishere Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Fall...especially late autumn and the first part of winter. The heat makes me cranky...I can put clothes on to keep warm but I can only take so much off to keep cool.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Summer!! I hate wearing much clothes. :laugh:
  • loriwhitefaith
    loriwhitefaith Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Summer is my favorite most definitely!:smile:
  • Kiaford
    Kiaford Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fall and Winter. :smile:
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Fall <3 perty colors and of course bow hunting season.
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I like them all for different reasons. Summer, for my pool, tanning, BBQ, going on trips in our motorhome. Winter, for snow, riding 4 wheeler in snow, X mas. Fall and spring, leaves new flowers, fresh and renewing....
  • virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Summer and Fall...it's a toss up between them.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Early fall, followed by spring