20's and College/University student support!?

Options
It's my 11th day on here and I think I am going strong! I'm glad I joined this website and I've been a very active, dedicated user. I'm hoping the next month and a half treat me well, as I'd like to drop some weight before heading back to college for the fall semester.

I'm just going into my third year Bachelors in Psychology. I'm positing this thread because, well, while I am still enjoying the summer and keeping on track.. I'd like to keep going through the busy semester.

It'd be awesome to have a network of support who are around my age and possibly go to school. I'm one of those people where I'd love to help you out as much as I can. Helping people out kind of gives me my own inspiration. I'm a daily user and aim to keep it that way. :)

Replies

• Jayiz
    Jayiz Posts: 39
    Options
    Oh wow, did not see that there! Thank you :)
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hiiiyaa you can add me :)

im doing the ****ed up MBA (now i wonder why i didnt become a dentist with alll the math and accounts hahaha) and i work as a coach so pretty busy scheulde once the semester starts.

oh and im Mon :)
  • jsgulick40
    jsgulick40 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am getting my bachelor's in psychology as well! Cool! :) I totally agree with what you say when you say "you wanna stay on track during a busy semester!" I wish you luck and I hope fitness pal helps!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and also in college and losing weight.
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    I'm a grad student :) I've lost 31 pounds so far! And I started my journey at the beginning of my last semester of undergrad, so it was SUPER hectic and stressful. If you need motivation for getting through the stress of a semester, I'll send you a request! My diary is open to my friends. :D
  • thenoxus1
    thenoxus1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome. 22/double major here. I have another couple of years left with my double, so I understand how rough it is. Feel free to add me, I'm a big time runner.
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm currently going into my third year for a Media and Information degree.
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    Thank god its my last year. I actually think its easier during school, does that make me crazy?
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hey...I'm currently working on my Criminal Justice degree. You can feel free to add me if you like! I'll try to be as much support as I can, and DEFINITELY need the support of people in the same situation as me!!