Anyone with 100+ Pounds to Lose (or already did)?

Options
Hi everyone. I only recently discovered how awesome and helpful it is to make friends on here and I'm looking for some more social (as in on MFP), active, and supportive friends who have big weight loss goals and can relate. I've already lost weight and have about 90 to go.

I'm on MFP every day and I always try to share helpful articles / recipes as well as comment with words of encouragement on my friends updates and I'm looking for people in a similar situation who can do the same so we can help each other reach our goals! I know we can do it!

I don't mind if all we have in common is the weight loss but...For exercise I like to do Zumba, Kickboxing, and anything fast-paced that will keep me from getting bored. I love Disney and music in general. One of my goals once I lose the weight is to learn to surf because I love the beach!

Please feel free to add me just let me know in the request that you saw this. Thanks!

Replies

• tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am coming up on 100 pounds lost, and if I can do it...anyone can! :)
  • deborahripoli
    Options
    I have that much and more to lose. Have lost 20 so far on my own and just went back to this tonight. If you want, you can add me and we can encourage each other when we can.:flowerforyou:
  • KTJ62
    KTJ62 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 39 so far and still have 100+ to go. It is going to be a long journey! I can definitely relate to you, it is rough and overwhelming with so much to lose!
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is round 2 for me with MFP, I have about 100lbs to lose and looking for more motivational buddies. Feel free to add me. :D
  • CinthyN
    CinthyN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    It's my 3rd time.

Round 1
    Did it all wrong and couldn't sustain it :(

Round 2
    Lost 45lbs in 6 months but new job requiring me to travel alot threw me off balance and i packed the lbs faster than you can blink! *grr*

Round 3 (third time is a charmer, right)
    Have a proper workout schedule in place and have put it in action since 7 July 2013. I'm watching what I eat too. All I need is a group of friends who are also looking to loose 100+ lbs. Please add me y'all. I'll cheer for ya.

~ Cinthy~
  • JoyceMccormack1958
    JoyceMccormack1958 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi add me. I've been in this diet community for a year now and I'm beginning to struggle. A lot of my original friends have either got to target or have given up. Most only had a few kilos to lose. So I'm in need of people to help me along h way. I love cooking and my favourite exercise is swimming. We live on a remote island in he North Sea - Shetland - I'm in desperate need of more like minded buddies. I don't know ho much I need to lose as its been so long since I've been a normal weight I guess I've still got more than 100lbs to go.
  • GameOfPounds
    GameOfPounds Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100 pounds to lose but that's my goal. I've lost 60 pounds so far and I have 40lbs (or maybe less) to go.
    Anyone who wants,can add me :)
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I want to lose about 30 more lbs. It's been a long road, but it's been worth it. A quote I saw recently that I love: "Don't give up on a goal because of the amount of time it will take to complete it. the time will pass anyway." :)
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    867134_5147.jpg

Down almost 100 (86 lbs) but I have about 65 to go!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I want to lose about 30 more lbs. It's been a long road, but it's been worth it. A quote I saw recently that I love: "Don't give up on a goal because of the amount of time it will take to complete it. the time will pass anyway." :)

Wow!! You are AWESOME!! Great job!! :drinker:
  • vivelerock88
    Options
    867134_5147.jpg

Down almost 100 (86 lbs) but I have about 65 to go!

Wow you look great! Congratulations! I will definitely add you!
  • vivelerock88
    Options

That's so great. Congratulations on all your hard work and success! I'll definitely add you. I'm sure you have a lot of great wisdom too.
  • vivelerock88
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's great to find other people with similar goals or those who've already done it. Working on adding all of you :happy: I'm excited!
  • BACKTOCHRISSY
    BACKTOCHRISSY Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi There !!! I've got about that to go. I'm on week 2 day 3 :) and I'm only weighing in on pay days LOL so I won't know of a loss until next week :)

Add me too if you like :)
  • Girldreamingofliving
    Girldreamingofliving Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have lost 19lbs and I have 151 to go :) Feel free to add me, I would love to help out.
  • vizpoe
    vizpoe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here.... never had a smart phone before (LOL I am behind the times) I am 52 years old, love all things Disney and weighed 250 last Tuesday when I started this app and diet... I weighed in today at 239.2 ... this app makes it so much easier... my goal right now is 165 but when I get there I may try to get to 150...
  • mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little over 20lbs (my ticker is set for my first short term goal) but I want to lose 101lbs in total, so I still have 80 to go! I'm on everyday, everyone and anyone feel free to add, I have a pretty peppy attitude and love to help and be supportive! :) We can do this!!
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I've lost 100 and though it hasn't always been easy, it can be done! :) Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • joshpass
    joshpass Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I lost 160 originaly.
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm down 124 and have some to go. Not sure how much. 75, maybe? I want a specific body fat percentage, more than I want a certain weight, so I don't really know my goal number. I think I have 150 in MFP just because it demands "something", yano? Anyway, anyone can add me if you want.