For all you chip addicts like myself

Options
I love chips. Love to eat them.. whenever I buy a bag, I usually consume all of it within two days or so by myself!

My sister has mentioned previously about these 'naturally' chips that are really crunchy and good to dip with hummus. I was at the store a couple nights ago and decided to give them a try. They are called Stacey's Natural Pita Chips. They come in the regular kind or multigrain.

They are pretty good! They are definitely crunchy. They are thicker than chips too.. so it's not like you can shovel two or three in your mouth at once. For 10 chips and 2 tablespoons of garlic hummus it's 190 calories. Pretty good for an evening snack as they are filling and take awhile to eat since they are so crunchy!

Just thought I would pass this along to any other chip mongers.

Replies

• jcarey101
    Options
    I love Stacy's pita chips! I buy them from Costco. They are a great substitute for chips. The thickness makes me full faster so I dont end up eating a lot. We dip them in hummus or my fat free salmon ball.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    They are yummy, but too many calories for me for a snack. (I'm very short)

I like Pretzel Chips and hummus. 110 calories for 11 chips.
  • blueeyedgirl910
    Options
    Have you ever tried Fat Free Pringles?? You can have 14 chips and are only 70 calories!!
  • inmyshoes
    Options
    Have you ever tried Fat Free Pringles?? You can have 14 chips and are only 70 calories!!

Yes yes yes! so good!!!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options

Oooh, good to know!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    There is another I love. Sounds weird but they are awesome. Baked Lentil Chips. I like the Cucumber Dill ones, but they also have Sea Salt & Pepper. 30 chips is 110 calories, and they are all natural, etc.. Pretty good size, similar to the Stacy's chips.
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    My favorite snack is fat free pringles with 1/4 cup of fat free cottage cheese topped with your favorite bottled hot sauce (crystal is my favorite)