Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

banana "pancake"

13»

Replies

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    I made them this morning adding a scoop of protein powder and a tiny bit of water, they came out great!
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    I made them this morning adding a scoop of protein powder and a tiny bit of water, they came out great!

I was thinking about trying that too!
  • amy_1987
    amy_1987 Posts: 45
    Going to try these this weekend, do you suppose you can freeze them once cooked? Not sure I'll be able to get through the number of bananas I've bought!
  • dianefisher47
    dianefisher47 Posts: 234 Member
    up
  • amy_1987
    amy_1987 Posts: 45
    These were super amazing, just started with plain banana and also banana and cinnamon, but planning on trying with some frozen mixed berries (thawed) soon!
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    I've never been able to get these to work. They always stick no matter how much spray I use and to get them firm enough to be able to flip, they are so burnt on the one side that they are inedible. :(

Try using only ONE egg - it's how I make it and you still get two pancakes and they are delish. x
  • thamar123
    thamar123 Posts: 2 Member
    Definitely will try it.. sounds good!
  • tr1plets3
    tr1plets3 Posts: 8
    bump
  • breakfast sorted for tomorrow thanks x:flowerforyou:
  • soonerwife41
    soonerwife41 Posts: 43 Member
    bump
  • I made a variation of this for breakfast today. I used egg substitute, a tiny bit of oatmeal, almonds, and a 40 cal. piece of bread for texture with the banana. Would call it banana "mash or hash" Good way to use an overripe banana.
  • mscags1
    mscags1 Posts: 18 Member
    bump
  • amandaxob
    amandaxob Posts: 13
    This is one of my favorites to make! I like the original, then I also add blue berries sometimes to be like blue berry pancakes.. also, sometimes add a handful of oats to the mix. :) Soooo good! Makes a lot too.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    I do this too but now I add protein powder & chia seeds makes them hold better! Then I put strawberries on top and pure (clean) maple syrup!
  • amandaxob
    amandaxob Posts: 13
    Oh! Sometimes I add my protein powder too. Lol.