Does anyone have a "good" low calorie cheesecake recipe.

Options
BorntoROAR
BorntoROAR Posts: 91 Member
I just saw the 1/2 greek yogurt/ 1/2 cream cheese bars at the store, and now I want to make a cheesecake. Does anyone have a good low calorie recipe??

Replies

• sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Skinny Funfetti Cheesecake
    TheSkinnyFork.com

The Skinny:
    Servings: 16 • Size: 1 Slice • Calories: 148.9 • Fat: 6.2 g • Carb: 17.2 g • Fiber: 0.5 g • Protein: 5.6 g • Sugar: 10.9 g • Sodium: 218.2 mg

Ingredients:
    3/4 C. Graham Cracker Crumbs
    2 Tbsp. Light Butter, Softened
    8 Oz. Neufchatel (1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese)
    8 Oz. Fat Free Cream Cheese
    1/2 C. Sugar
    1/2 C. Vanilla Greek Yogurt
    1 Egg
    2 Egg Whites
    1 1/2 Tbsp. Corn Starch
    1 Tbsp. Flour
    1/2 Tsp. Vanilla
    1/2 Tsp. Lemon Zest
    1/2 C. Jimmies (Sprinkles)
    1 Oz. Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Chopped

Directions:
    Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and butter until combined. Coat the inside of a 10" spring form pan with cooking spray and press the crumbs onto the bottom. Bake until browned, about 5 minutes. Let cool, about 10 minutes.

During the mean time, beat both cream cheeses and the sugar with a mixer on medium-high speed until smooth, then beat in the greek yogurt on a lower setting. Lightly whisk the egg whites in a bowl, then add to the cheese mixture along with the whole egg, corn starch, flour, vanilla and lemon zest. Beat on medium speed until fluffy, 3 minutes. Add the sprinkles to the mixture last and fold in until distributed pretty evenly through the cheesecake mixture. Pour over the cooled crust.

Bake until the cake is set but the center still jiggles, about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and run a knife around the edge, then cool. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals, careful not to burn! Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cheesecake.

Chill in the fridge until firm then slice into 16 wedges to serve.
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    No.... all my cheesecakes are sinfully high in calories which is why they taste good and bring us so much happiness haha

We just don't eat them that often
  • hrachelle22
    Options
    I saw this recipe on Pinterest the other day, haven't tried it yet

No Bake Cheesecake

1 graham cracker pie crust
    1 pkg Jell-O Instant Pudding Cheesecake flavor
    1 3/4 cup milk

Just mix pudding and milk and add to crust

1/6 cheesecake is 240 calories
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Look up the protein cheesecakes ! yumm
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    This was posted out here a few weeks ago. I copied it but haven't converted it from grams or made it yet!!!

Blueberry Protein Cheesecake!

Ingredients
    500g low fat ricotta cheese
    500g low fat cream cheese
    100ml egg whites
    75g protein powder (I use whey but have used casein in the past)
    artificial sweetener of your choose (I typically just use a few tbspns of splenda but I don’t have a particularly sweet toot so others may wish to use more)
    50g blueberries
    dash of lemon juice
    Directions
    1. place the 2 cheeses into a mixer and mix on slow until mixed together. (about 1min)
    2. add the rest of the ingredients and continue to mix on slow. (1min maximum as you don’t want to overmix)
    3. place into greased springform pan (mine is 9″)
    4. lick the mixer and bowl!
    5. place pan into preheated oven at 150c for approximately 1hour. If the top starts to crack early, you can put some alfoil over the top. Reduce heat to lowest setting and leave in oven for as long as possible.
    6. Once it returns to room temp, place in fridge overnight.
    Serves 8
    Cals 195
    25P/9C/6F
    http://cdnutritionandfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/blueberry-protein-cheesecake.jpg
  • BorntoROAR
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the replys!!! I appreciate it!
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is any such thing as a good low calorie cheesecake. I'd rather have the real thing rarely than a fake one frequently.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    There is a cottage cheese cheesecake recipe out there that is REALLY good to. I don't know where the heck I saw it but worth Google'ing it.
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/461619-ny-cheesecake-morph

I made the one from here last night. So good
  • horses7777
    horses7777 Posts: 165
    Options
    bumping for the recipes:love:
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    thanks for the ideas!
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Eat the good stuff, (it taste better) then go for a 30 min run
  • morninglory99
    morninglory99 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried it yet, but this is perfectly healthy!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIBmpMGWpho
  • leannerae40
    leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries!

These are a little different than a cake but SOOOO delicious! Emily Bites recipe on emilybites.com has a recipe for Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries. I use both her version and an even lighter version...you could absolutely sub in your bars! Hope you find something great! We're talking 35 calories per serving...how YUM is that!
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
  • BorntoROAR
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks guys for all the great ideas!!!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    LOW CALORIE DIET CHEESECAKE RECIPE TO LIVE FOR

Crust - You will need the following recipe ingredients:

1 1/2 cups of finely crushed low fat vanilla wafer crumbs

1/4 cup of no-calorie refrigerated butter spray (you may add a bit more or less to get a workable crust as temperature, humidity & altitude affect differently)

You can also opt to use a ready-made crust of your choice but be sure and count this calorie content as part of your recipe. If you use a ready-made crust, subtract 65 calories to delete the given crust, then add the calories of your ready-made crust and divide by 8 (8 servings).

Cheesecake Filling Ingredients:

2(8 oz) packages of fat-free cream cheese, softened

Sugar Substitute (add as much or as little as you like - you control the sweetness)

1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

1/2 carton of Egg-Beaters (or 2 eggs)

Optional - you can experiment with additional lemon and lemon peel, strawberries, extracts such as almond, rum, brandy and mint. The possibilities are endless. Those little Andes Candies mints are terrific in this recipe; the chocolate and the minty flavor of the candy meld during the beating process of the cream cheese and the chocolate adds flavor and a pretty appearance for just a few calories more.

DIRECTIONS - Mix crust ingredients and press into springform pan OR just use an ovenproof deep-dish pie plate. Next, mix filling, adding the eggs last until blended. Pour in your crust & bake for about 40 minutes (until the center is almost set). Refrigerate at least 3 hours before eating. Top with fruit, fat-free topping, drizzled jelly or a bit of toasted coconut. Serves 8.

CALORIES = about 125 per slice.
    recipe from dietbites.com
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Melinda sues recipe above is awesome ! I like tiny bit of crushed Oreo for crust, in mini cupcake wrapper, in mini muffin pan, then a couple mini choc chips on top, . Bake until cracks form on top. Can't recall temp. Or top with a tiny bit shameless strawberry jam instead.
  • swimchick2291
    swimchick2291 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would look at skinnytaste.com. She has a lot of wonderful low calorie meals that are delicious. Everything I have made from her site has been amazing!
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Skinny Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
    Skinnytaste.com
    Servings: 9 • Size: 1 square
    Calories: 150
    Fat: 7.5 g • Protein: 5 g
    Carb: 15 g
    Fiber: 0.5 g
    Sugar: 10 g
    Sodium: 57.5 mg

Ingredients:
    cooking spray
    1/2 cup (50g) crushed chocolate graham cracker crumbs
    1 tbsp light butter, softened
    8 oz package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
    1/4 cup sugar
    6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
    2 large egg whites
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1 tbsp all purpose flour
    1 oz Baker's semi-sweet dipping chocolate
    18 raspberries

Directions:

Heat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick spray.

Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter with a fork until mixed through. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.

Gently beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth using an electric mixer. Gradually beat in fat free yogurt, egg whites and flour., do not over beat. Pour over graham cracker crust.

Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool to room temperature then chill a few hours in the refrigerator.

Cut the cake into 9 slices. Melt the chocolate in the mircowave, 30 seconds at a time until melted, careful not to burn. Use a spatula to drizzle the chocolate all over the top of the cheesecake. Top each piece with 2 raspberries and enjoy!