Insanity Fast & Furious is available!!!

Options
Good afternoon all Insaniacs out there!!!

I just learned that the Insanity Fast & Furious (45 minute workout in 20 minutes) is out to sell on its own for $19.95 if you are not a coach!!! I am so getting it to round out my runs and Zumba cause I can't live too much longer without Shaun T :blushing:

So if you are an Insaniac like me and just want a shorter version of the workouts then visit www.beachbody.com. Come on letssssss gooooooooooo :bigsmile:

Replies

• greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Cool! Didn't know that was coming out! Love Insanity!!:heart:
  • Crickks
    Options
    Bumped!!
  • laineylou26
    laineylou26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What is the "Insanity'? Thanks!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    bump
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a home cardio workout, probably hardest workout put on dvd. It is a 60 day transformation program but it isn't for everyone...its for those that are willing to work beyond any imaginable limit you have set for yourself. See for those of us that have finished Insanity (thank the Lord) and especially for me who has done 2.5 rounds I am looking to do other things because the pain it put me in with regards to soreness had to be stopped for a bit BUT now I can do this new workout for 20 minutes on my days off. Woohoo!!!
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Thats exciting! I too can't get enough Shaun T. He sure does kick your butt into shape.
  • p90xokc
    Options
    Just finished my recovery week today. I'll be starting the second month of Insanity on Sunday. I'm a little scared...lol
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done this workout so far??? what are your thoughts on it??